Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Can't locate applicationContext-spring-security-cas.xml pentaho solutions

Default Can't locate applicationContext-spring-security-cas.xml pentaho solutions

Hi Forum,

I am trying to integrate pentaho BA Server CAS server and going through this doc https://help.pentaho.com/Documentati...50/010/060/000

But I didn't find any configuration file named with "applicationContext-spring-security-cas.xml" in pentaho-solutions directory.

I can see ladp file but not this one.

So, moving forward, how can I write this file as explained or is there any location I missed to find ?

Thank you in Advance :-)
    - Sadakar Pochampalli

Are you using EE, or are you using CE?

You're reading EE documentation...
    If you have EE, you are entitled to support from Pentaho directly.

Hi,

I am using CE 5.2

I copied the file from this form from some CAS related threads and able to redirect to CAS HOME page.

I installed CAS 3.5.2 and integrated to Pentaho 5.2 CE.

Before integrating, I was using "sadakar" and "sadakar" as username and password for CAS server. I forgot to created a user with the same names in Penthao BA server.

1) How can I create "Admin" and "password" for CAS server so that I can test whether my integration is working or not with pentaho 5.2 ?

2) Also, If I have A,B,C,D users created in pentaho, how can I give access to them from CAS login page

Thank you in Advance :-0
    - Sadakar Pochampalli

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem with pentaho CE 5.4. Did you find a solution ? If yes, can you share ?

Thanks in advance