In BA server I've created a Mondrian scheme from a csv file using the Data Source Wizard. This csv file is created by a Kettle transformation. I was hoping I could add one step to the transformation that updates the data in my Mondrian scheme, so that overnight the data gets refreshed automatically. I've been looking for how to do this for quite some time now, but I can't find the solution and there are surprisingly few people on this forum or elsewhere who have the same requirement. That would suggest that what I'm trying to do doesn't make sense.

So my questions are
- Is it possible what I'm trying to do, and if so, can someone point me in the direction of how to do this?
- If it's not possible, what is it that I'm not understanding about Pentaho? I'm new to Pentaho but in other BI solutions it's common practice to build your analysis cube and then automate the ETL process that feeds the data to it.

I've been looking at this link, but that is about creating a new Mondrian scheme though Kettle. I don't want to create the scheme, I just want to update the data in it.