Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Weka Scoring Plugin

Default Weka Scoring Plugin

Hello everyone,

I have installed the plug-in Weka Scoring in PDI 6. When I open the plug-in to edit it and I click on Browse... in Load/Import model, I get the error below. I cannot even select a file to import the model. Can anyone help me?

-----

An unexpected error occurred in Spoon:
    org.pentaho.di.core.vfs.KettleVFS.getFileObject(Ljava/lang/String
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\jsanchez\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png[/IMG]Lorg/apache/commons/vfs/FileObject;
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.pentaho.di.core.vfs.KettleVFS.getFileObject(Ljava/lang/String[IMG]file:///C:\Users\jsanchez\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png[/IMG]Lorg/apache/commons/vfs/FileObject;
    at org.pentaho.di.scoring.WekaScoringDialog$11.widgetSelected(WekaScoringDialog.java:738)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Unknown Source)
    at org.pentaho.di.ui.spoon.Spoon.readAndDispatch(Spoon.java:1339)
    at org.pentaho.di.ui.spoon.Spoon.waitForDispose(Spoon.java:7939)
    at org.pentaho.di.ui.spoon.Spoon.start(Spoon.java:9214)
    at org.pentaho.di.ui.spoon.Spoon.main(Spoon.java:653)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.pentaho.commons.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:92)

Hmm. Where did you get the plugin from? It sounds like you have an old build. Take a look at:

https://github.com/pentaho/pdi-weka-...lugin/releases

Cheers,
    Mark.

Hi Mark,

I downloaded the plugin from the market place. Is this the latest version or there is a newest one? I have downloaded the file pdi-weka-scoring-plugin-6.0.1.0-R.zip from the link you shared but I do not know to add it to my list of plugins.

thanks for your help

Hello,

Any answer to my problem with the weka plugin?

Bests.

You can delete the old existing weka-scoring plugin from the plugins directory in your PDI installation directory. Then you can just unzip the new scoring plugin zip inside the plugins directory.

Cheers,
    Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    You can delete the old existing weka-scoring plugin from the plugins directory in your PDI installation directory. Then you can just unzip the new scoring plugin zip inside the plugins directory.

Cheers,
    Mark.

Mark,

I have done the following:

1. Remove the old weka-scoring plugin (it was in the folder "D:\data-integration\plugins\steps")
    2. Go to the website https://github.com/pentaho/pdi-weka-...lugin/releases and download the file "pdi-weka-scoring-plugin-6.0.1.1-R"
    3. Unzip the file attached in the folder "D:\data-integration\plugins"

Still does not work. I do not know what I missing. Could you please help me?

Ah, you have to build the plugin :-) Unzip the pdi-weka-scoring-plugin-6.0.1.1-R.zip file somewhere. Change directories into pdi-weka-scoring-plugin-6.0.1.1-R, and then type "ant" (this assumes that you have apache ant installed). This will then produce a pdi-wekascoring-plugin-package-6.0.1.1-386.zip in the dist directory. This archive can then be unpacked into your plugins directory in PDI and you should be good to go.

Cheers,
    Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Ah, you have to build the plugin :-) Unzip the pdi-weka-scoring-plugin-6.0.1.1-R.zip file somewhere. Change directories into pdi-weka-scoring-plugin-6.0.1.1-R, and then type "ant" (this assumes that you have apache ant installed). This will then produce a pdi-wekascoring-plugin-package-6.0.1.1-386.zip in the dist directory. This archive can then be unpacked into your plugins directory in PDI and you should be good to go.

Cheers,
    Mark.

Mark,

Thank you very much for your message. Unfortunately, I do not have Apache installed in my computer (and I do not know of anyone). Do you know where I can download the plugin ready to be used? (i.e. without having to produce the package with Apache)

Thank you very much for your help.

Forget my last post. The marketplace has now been updated and it should be good to go!

Cheers,
    Mark.