Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Pivot4J not showing in Pentaho Business Analytics - Community Edition.

Question Pivot4J not showing in Pentaho Business Analytics - Community Edition.

I have downloaded and unzipped the latest Pentaho Business Analytics server - community edition and plugin for Pivot4J as directed in most tutorials, however, when I launch the web interface and click on New, I do not see the Create Pivot4J View as shown in most demos.I have launched the interface on 2 different systems running Windows 8.1 Pro and Windows 10 Pro OS, and both have a similar outcome.

Can someone help me out on how the Pivot4J interface can "show up" on the Pentaho Business Analytics page please?

Thank you.

Please see screenshot Name:  PBA.jpg
Views: 2426
Size:  30.3 KB of what I have tried to explain above.

I had downloaded the Pentaho 6.0 Release for Business Analytics application and the Pentaho BI Plugin - Stable Release (pivot4j-pentaho-0.9-plugin.zip) but it did not work as required (couldn't see the Create New Pivot4J View option).

After I downloaded the Development Snapshot of the Pentaho BI Plugin (pivot4j-pentaho-1.0-SNAPSHOT-plugin.zip), it worked well and I was able to see the Create New Pivot4J View option.

You will find this option if you install the plugin on Marketplace