I am trying to parse a larger than ordinary number of records. I do not have a dedicated Hadoop cluster but I do have several servers. My aim is to create a dynamic cluster on several machines. However, I am receiving 2 errors. The master starts and runs programs but the slave server is experiencing issues before and after registering successfully with the master.

How can I resolve these issues. I do not want to use the big-data-pluging hdfs capabilities and I cannot find ILineageClient.

Prior to successful registration, I am receiving the following error:

Code:
ERROR [KarafLifecycleListener] Error in Blueprint Watcher
org.pentaho.osgi.api.IKarafBlueprintWatcher$BlueprintWatcherException: Unknown error in KarafBlueprintWatcher
    at org.pentaho.osgi.impl.KarafBlueprintWatcherImpl.waitForBlueprint(KarafBlueprintWatcherImpl.java:89)
    at org.pentaho.di.osgi.KarafLifecycleListener$2.run(KarafLifecycleListener.java:112)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.pentaho.osgi.api.IKarafBlueprintWatcher$BlueprintWatcherException: Timed out waiting for blueprints to load: pdi-dataservice-server-plugin,pentaho-big-data-impl-shim-initializer,pentaho-big-data-impl-shim-hdfs,pentaho-big-data-impl-shim-pig,pentaho-big-data-impl-vfs-hdfs,pentaho-big-data-kettle-plugins-common-named-cluster-bridge,pentaho-big-data-kettle-plugins-guiTestActionHandlers,pentaho-big-data-kettle-plugins-pig,pentaho-hadoop-shims-mapr-osgi-jaas,pentaho-big-data-impl-clusterTests,pentaho-big-data-impl-shim-shimTests,pentaho-metaverse-core,pentaho-requirejs-osgi-manager,pentaho-angular-bundle,pentaho-marketplace-di
    at org.pentaho.osgi.impl.KarafBlueprintWatcherImpl.waitForBlueprint(KarafBlueprintWatcherImpl.java:77)
    ... 2 more
After loading properties I am successfully connecting for a time to the master.

Code:
2016/01/19 12:23:00 - Carte - Registered this slave server to master slave server [Master] on address [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:8999]
2016/01/19 12:23:00 - Carte - Registered this slave server to master slave server [Master] on address [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:8999]
2016/01/19 12:23:00 - Carte - Created listener for webserver @ address : localhost:8199
However, after about a minute or so, object timeout is set to 1 minute. I get the following jobs. No tasks execute on the master before or after registration (actor model?).

Code:
[BlueprintContainerImpl] Unable to start blueprint container for bundle pdi-dataservice-server-plugin due to unresolved dependencies [(objectClass=org.pentaho.metaverse.api.ILineageClient)]
java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
    at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintContainerImpl$1.run(BlueprintContainerImpl.java:336)