Hello,

I have a NPE navigating with jpivot if I use calculated members using "with member" in MDX.

I build a dimension MDX selecting some months with "with member". That's alright. But when I select that dimenson on "OLAP navigator" I get an exception and jpivot is closed with message: "An error occurred while rendering Pivot.jsp. Please see the log for details. "
Error occurs when I try to select element of normal dimension. I don't know if that is a bug or jpivot don't like "with member".

MDX is like this:

with member [MM].[MES_1_2] as 'Aggregate({[MM].[1], [MM].[2]})'
select NON EMPTY {[Measures].[KG]} ON COLUMNS,
NON EMPTY Crossjoin(Hierarchize({([MAQUINA].[MAQ], [DEFECTE].[allDEFECTE])}), {[LOTE].[allLOTE]}) ON ROWS
from [CUBO ROLLOS COLOR]
where Crossjoin({[MM].[MES_1_2]}, {[YYYY].[2016]})

And stack trace is:
2016-10-14 16:18:27,966 ERROR [com.tonbeller.wcf.component.RendererTag] trouble rendering navi720a32d0-9218-11e6-81f1-005056926ad6
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.tonbeller.jpivot.mondrian.MondrianMemberTree.internalGetChildren(MondrianMemberTree.java:257)
at com.tonbeller.jpivot.mondrian.MondrianMemberTree.getChildren(MondrianMemberTree.java:209)
at com.tonbeller.jpivot.navigator.member.TreeModelAdapter.getChildren(TreeModelAdapter.java:95)
at com.tonbeller.wcf.tree.TreeModelDecorator.getChildren(TreeModelDecorator.java:37)
at org.springframework.security.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:411)
at

Thank you all for your time in advance,
Sergi