Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.EvaluatorException JSON INPUT

Default sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.EvaluatorException JSON INPUT

Hai,

sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.EvaluatorException: Cannot modify a property of a sealed object: toJSONString. (<Unknown source>#526) in <Unknown source> at line number 526

We failed to initialize at least one step. Execution can not begin!I am running the transformation using java. In my transformation, I have using JSON INPUT while running the transformation. I am facing this issue. Please help me to resolve this. I missed any thing ?

Thanks,
    Ganesh
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I think there is an array object which is considered asJSON string in the JSON input , can you post the input path screenshot, which will help me to resolve the issue.

I made some mistake. While running the transformation I am used the Pentaho 6.1 but in java application the jar version Pentaho is mentioned 5.0.0.1. Now this issue gets resolved.

Thanks, saianupkumarp.

Hi, Am getting the same issue. But its working on one env but failing on other. Both have same 5.2 version of pentaho.. Only java version is different. Both uses Java 7 but different subversion of java. Will it make any difference ?