Thread: Installing Server CE version 7 Repository Oracle

Default Installing Server CE version 7 Repository Oracle

Hello,

Sorry for my bad english...

I want to use Pentaho server community 7.0 with Oracle Repository :
    - database : Oracle 11gR2
    - pentaho server ce 7.0

I unzip the Pentaho server archive.
    I run start server: the server starts well with the HSQLDB repository.

To install the Oracle repository I have:
    - run the scripts create_jcr_ora.sql, create_quartz_ora.sql, create_repository_ora.sql
    - modified pentaho/server/pentaho-server/pentaho-solutions/system/quartz/quartz.properties
    - modified pentaho/server/pentaho-server/pentaho-solutions/system/hibernate/hibernate-settings.xml
    - modified pentaho/server/pentaho-server/pentaho-solutions/system/hibernate/oracle10g.hibernate.cfg.xml
    - Replaced the pentaho-solutions/system/audit_sql.xml file with one that is configured for Oracle pentaho-solutions/system/dialects/oracle10g/audit_sql.xml
    - modified pentaho/server/pentaho-server/pentaho-solutions/system/jackrabbit/repository.xml
    - modified pentaho-server/tomcat/webapps/pentaho/META-INF/context.xml

When I run start server tables are created in the user hibuser from the database but I have the following errors in the log:
    Code:
    2017-01-26 10:59:45,990 INFO  [org.pentaho.platform.engine.core.system.status.PeriodicStatusLogger] Caution, the system is initializing. Do not shut down or restart the system at this time.
    2017-01-26 10:59:47,301 INFO  [org.pentaho.platform.osgi.OSGIBoot] Checking to see if org.pentaho.clean.karaf.cache is enabled
    2017-01-26 10:59:52,917 INFO  [org.pentaho.platform.osgi.KarafInstance] 
    *******************************************************************************
    *** Karaf Instance Number: 1 at C:\Pentaho\server\pentaho-server\pentaho-so ***
    ***   lutions\system\karaf\caches\default\data-1                            ***
    *** Karaf Port:8802                                                         ***
    *** OSGI Service Port:9051                                                  ***
    *** JMX RMI Registry Port:11099                                             ***
    *** RMI Server Port:44445                                                   ***
    *******************************************************************************
    2017-01-26 11:00:16,005 INFO  [org.pentaho.platform.engine.core.system.status.PeriodicStatusLogger] Caution, the system is initializing. Do not shut down or restart the system at this time.
    2017-01-26 11:00:46,020 INFO  [org.pentaho.platform.engine.core.system.status.PeriodicStatusLogger] Caution, the system is initializing. Do not shut down or restart the system at this time.
    2017-01-26 11:01:15,441 ERROR [org.pentaho.platform.util.logging.Logger] Error: Pentaho
    2017-01-26 11:01:15,441 ERROR [org.pentaho.platform.util.logging.Logger] misc-org.pentaho.platform.engine.core.system.PentahoSystem: org.pentaho.platform.api.engine.PentahoSystemException: PentahoSystem.ERROR_0014 - Erreur lors de lexécution de la séquence de démarrage pour {0}

2017-01-26 11:01:15,457 ERROR [org.pentaho.platform.util.logging.Logger] Error end:
    2017-01-26 11:01:15,457 INFO  [org.pentaho.platform.engine.core.system.status.PeriodicStatusLogger] Warning, one or more errors occurred during the initialization process.
    2017-01-26 11:01:25,644 ERROR [org.pentaho.platform.plugin.services.security.userrole.CompositeUserRoleListService] User/Role List could not be obtained.
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Target of Bean was never resolved: org.springframework.security.core.userdetails.UserDetailsService

The logs are enclosed for further details. catalina.2017-01-26.logpentaho.log

Can you help me ?

Thank you in advance !

Chances are there is a typo on your pentaho/server/pentaho-server/pentaho-solutions/system/jackrabbit/repository.xml

Quote Originally Posted by caralomi View Post
    Chances are there is a typo on your pentaho/server/pentaho-server/pentaho-solutions/system/jackrabbit/repository.xml
    In this file I changed the url, user and password of the database.

Ip address of the database server: 10.0.0.16
    Instance of the database : DEV
    User : jcr_user
    Password : jcr_user

Here is the file : repository.xml

I'm not sure for this setting : <param name="schema" value="oracle"/>.
    Should replace "oracle" by the instance of the database "DEV" ?

Hi, I have the same problem.

Did you solve it? Can you please send me an example of the final repository.xml file?

Thank you

Hi,

Sorry for my late response.

I did not succeed in correcting the problem.
    I had to give up to work on other projects but if you have a solution, I am interested!