Hello,I have a problem that I would like to share in case someone has found it previously.I have a basic Job, in which from the same data source I generate three files, one txt, one xls and one xml.Running it with Spoon, all ok, but ... if I call that job from Eclipse with a small main from a normal Java project, it does everything except generate the xml. The other two, are created prefectly.In the console apparently if it does all process, it even says that if it is treating the xml, and there are no errors.I suppose it will be a conflict of libraries, that the form that loads the Spoon is not the same as the eclipse, but I do not give with the key. I've tried changing the load order, with adding paths to the classpath, but I guess I have not tried the right combination.Could someone give me a clue?Thank you in advance,Marian
Hello,I have a problem that I would like to share in case someone has found it previously.I have a basic Job, in which from the same data source I generate three files, one txt, one xls and one xml.Running it with Spoon, all ok, but ... if I call that job from Eclipse with a small main from a normal Java project, it does everything except generate the xml. The other two, if you create them.In the console apparently if it does the whole process, it even says that if it is treating the xml, and there are no errors.I suppose it will be a conflict of libraries, that the form that loads the Spoon is not the same as the eclipse, but I do not give with the key. I've tried changing the load order, with adding paths to the classpath, but I guess I have not tried the right combination.Could someone give me a clue?

This is mi main:

import org.pentaho.di.core.KettleEnvironment;
import org.pentaho.di.core.logging.LogLevel;
import org.pentaho.di.job.Job;
import org.pentaho.di.job.JobMeta;

public class mainConnectPentaho {

public static void main(String[] args) {
// TODO Auto-generated method stub
try {

KettleEnvironment.init();

String ruta = "D:\\_PIctus\\Ingesta_Marian\\Proceso_Ingesta.kjb";

JobMeta jobMeta = new JobMeta(ruta, null);