Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Localization problem

Default Localization problem

Hi to all;

I have installed pentaho server community edition v7.0.0.0-25 on a debian machine. But after I changed the locale to TURKISH (tr_TR.ISO-8859-9), I could not mange to login to the system. The error is as follows:

13:12:32,910 ERROR [Logger] Error: Pentaho
    13:12:32,917 ERROR [Logger] misc-class org.pentaho.platform.plugin.services.pluginmgr.PentahoSystemPluginManager: PluginManager.ERROR_0011 - Failed to register plugin sparkl
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'sparkl.api' defined in file [/home/debian/pentaho-server/pentaho-solutions/system/sparkl/plugin.spring.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [pt.webdetails.cpk.CpkApi]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is net.sf.ehcache.CacheException: Error configuring from file:/home/debian/pentaho-server/tomcat/webapps/pentaho/WEB-INF/classes/ehcache.xml. Initial cause was Error configuring from input stream. Initial cause was null:180: Could not set attribute "store".. Message was: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant net.sf.ehcache.config.PinningConfiguration.Store.İNCACHE
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1105)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1050)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:510)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:482)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:306)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:230)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:302)

Why it is converting the lower i to upper İ in turkish alphapet. What is the solution to this problem. Thanks in advance?

Hi Have you solved the problem? I got same error.
    Thanks