Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Error Saiku Plugin 3.14 in Pentaho Server-ce- 7.1.0.0-12

Unhappy Error Saiku Plugin 3.14 in Pentaho Server-ce- 7.1.0.0-12

Hi all

I installed Saiku on my pentaho server, put the license file and I can access it and create new querys normally.

But when I click save or then open the screen is always loading and does not show me the folder tree, so I can not save my querys.

I found this error in the log and I do not know, what could be the problem, I already put full permission on all the folders and even then the screen only keeps loading

29-May-2017 19:50:52.359 GRAVE [http-nio-8080-exec-9] com.sun.jersey.spi.container.ContainerResponse.mapMappableContainerException The exception contained within MappableContainerException could not be mapped to a response, re-throwing to the HTTP container
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.pentaho.platform.api.repository2.unified.RepositoryFile.isHidden()Z
    at pt.webdetails.cpf.repository.pentaho.unified.UnifiedRepositoryAccess.populateList(UnifiedRepositoryAccess.java:449)
    at pt.webdetails.cpf.repository.pentaho.unified.UnifiedRepositoryAccess.listFiles(UnifiedRepositoryAccess.java:419)
    at pt.webdetails.cpf.repository.pentaho.unified.UnifiedRepositoryAccess.listFiles(UnifiedRepositoryAccess.java:355)
    at org.saiku.plugin.resources.PentahoRepositoryResource2.getRepositoryObjects(PentahoRepositoryResource2.java:403)
    at org.saiku.plugin.resources.PentahoRepositoryResource2.getRepository(PentahoRepositoryResource2.java:115)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.JavaMethodInvokerFactory$1.invoke(JavaMethodInvokerFactory.java:60)
    at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider$TypeOutInvoker._dispatch(AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider.java:185)
    at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.dispatch(ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.java:75)
    at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.HttpMethodRule.accept(HttpMethodRule.java:302)
    at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.ResourceClassRule.accept(ResourceClassRule.java:108)
    at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
    at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RootResourceClassesRule.accept(RootResourceClassesRule.java:84)
    at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1542)
    at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1473)
    at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1419)
    at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1409)
    at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:409)
    at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:558)
    at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:733)
    at org.pentaho.platform.web.servlet.JAXRSPluginServlet.service(JAXRSPluginServlet.java:112)
    at org.saiku.plugin.resources.ExtendedJAXRSPluginServlet.service(ExtendedJAXRSPluginServlet.java:58)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
    at org.pentaho.platform.web.servlet.JAXRSPluginServlet.service(JAXRSPluginServlet.java:117)
    at org.pentaho.platform.web.servlet.PluginDispatchServlet.service(PluginDispatchServlet.java:89)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:292)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:207)
    at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:240)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?

Hi,

I am facing the same issue...

Regards...

Não conseguir resolver o problema, instalei na versão 7.0 e funciona normalmente. ""I can not solve the problem, I installed it in version 7.0 and it works normally.""

aquí hay una solución a mi me funcionó con la versión 7.1 de bi server
    Here is the solution. It works for me with bi server 7.1

http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/BISERVER-13666

Quote Originally Posted by marcpuentes View Post
    aquí hay una solución a mi me funcionó con la versión 7.1 de bi server
    Here is the solution. It works for me with bi server 7.1

http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/BISERVER-13666
    I tried and fixed successfully.

Solution:
    Replacing the related .jar files in ../system/saiku/lib with the following (wich one could take from ../system/sparkl/lib)
    will fix the problem:

cpf-core-7.1.0.0-12.jar
    cpf-pentaho-7.1.0.0-12.jar
    cpk-core-7.1.0.0-12.jar
    cpk-pentaho5-7.1.0.0-12.jar