Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Pentaho - Message: Sorry Something went wrong

Exclamation Pentaho - Message: Sorry Something went wrong

Hi, when I click in FILE --> NEW --> PIVOT4J VIEW a message appears: SORRY, SOMETHING WENT WRONG. Try agains or contact you administrator.

I am using Linux and using pentaho via localhost:8080/pentaho. I choose Evaluator and admin.

Can anyone help ?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by marnilce View Post
    Hi, when I click in FILE --> NEW --> PIVOT4J VIEW a message appears: SORRY, SOMETHING WENT WRONG. Try agains or contact you administrator.

I am using Linux and using pentaho via localhost:8080/pentaho. I choose Evaluator and admin.

Can anyone help ?

Hi, I managed to solve it. I checked the log and found the following information:
    "org.apache.myfaces.config.LogMetaInfUtils.logMetaInf You are using the library: myfaces-impl in different versions; first (and probably used) version is: 2.2.0 loaded from: file:/home/marnilce/pentaho-server/pentaho-solutions/system/pivot4j/lib/myfaces-impl-2.2.0.jar, but also found the following versions: 2.2.3 loaded from: file:/home/marnilce/pentaho-server/pentaho-solutions/system/pivot4j/lib/myfaces-impl-2.2.3.jar"

This probably happened because it extracts two different versions of pivot4j (0.9 and snapshot). So I deleted the pivot4j folder and extracted the snapshot version again. Okay .. I tested and everything was fine.

Check the log, what it say?