Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Making dashboard usable on my own website

Default Making dashboard usable on my own website

Hello,

i would like to know if it is possible to make CDE Dashboard usable in other place than pentaho user console. I would like to create interactive Dashboard and then use it on my own website. Is it possible? I think it's pretty hard to find any deeper information about pentaho and it's tools, so i wasn't able to find any solution.

Thanks guys

Read the section "Embedding Dashboards Built with RequireJS" within https://help.pentaho.com/Documentati...nced_Solutions

Thanks. How did you find that in their documentation? I found only this > https://help.pentaho.com/Documentation/7.1/0R0/0Q0 < and I wasn't able to get anything useful from that part of Documentation.

I have magic search skills:I typed "embedding CDE"

Yeah, better English skills are important...

It was years ago that I switched to asking technical questions in english... Only if it's a very wide spread tool I use spanish in google (my native language), so yeah, if you work in a technical job, you need english first I even install the tools in english, it's better for asking about error messages if you already get your error in english, and you avoid strange errors due to special non english characters in your translated tool, I remember scheduling jobs in hours instead of days in one particular tool because in spanish day use a special character with the i: día, and how hard it was to find out that the strange error I was getting was due to that special character.
    Java: Openjdk 1.8.0_131
    Pentaho 6.1 CE