Hi!!

I'm new on Pentaho Report Designer and I have a question.

I created some example reports form Wizard using JDBC (SQL queries) or Pentaho Analysis (MDX queries), and they work successfully.

But I really want use queries stored on a CDAs from my BI Server. I create a "Community Data Access" Data Source. On its form:
-I put a Server-URL
-I check "Pentaho 5.x Server" (because I use a BI ce-7.0.0.0-25)
-I enter the default user and password
-A correct Path to the cda on BI Server

Finally, I click on "Fetch" button, and I get all Data Access IDs.

All my queries on CDA requires parameters.

My problem is when I click on Preview button of any query, I get an error: "An error occurred during preview". The details of the error tell me that:

org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.ReportDataFactoryException: Failed to send request : http://<server_ip>:8080/pentaho/plugin/cda/api/doQuery?outputType=xml&path=%2Fpublic%2FRAIMCloudBI%2FDashboard%2FCentersDashboard%2FCentersDashboard.cda&paramdateTo=dateTo&dataAccessId=getCenterMetricsMDX&paramdateFrom=dateFrom&paramcenter=center
at org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.extensions.datasources.cda.HttpQueryBackend.fetchData(HttpQueryBackend.java:72)
at org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.extensions.datasources.cda.CdaQueryBackend.queryData(CdaQueryBackend.java:228)
at org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.extensions.datasources.cda.CdaDataFactory.queryData(CdaDataFactory.java:122)
at org.pentaho.reporting.ui.datasources.cda.CdaDataSourceEditor$CdaPreviewWorker.run(CdaDataSourceEditor.java:238)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.ReportDataFactoryException: Failed to retrieve data: HTTP/1.1 501 Not Implemented
at org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.extensions.datasources.cda.HttpQueryBackend.fetchData(HttpQueryBackend.java:64)
... 4 more

The generated URL has CDA query params with example values (ex: &paramdateTo=dateTo&paramdateFrom=dateFrom&paramcenter=center). How I can change this params?? There is a "Edit Parameter" button, but I don't know how it works. And there is not any documentation about it or I can't find it.

I appreciate any suggestion.

THX