Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Pentaho Report Designer 8, plugin missing

Default Another Thread

Did anyone found any solution for this, i am having same error, transformation runs fine, but when executed from the PRD, it gives error, i have checked the log file and found that some plugin is missing.

ERROR - org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.extensions.datasources.kettle.KettleToCommonsLoggingEventListener - Append streams - Can't run transformation due to plugin missing

Default same issue

same issue as yours, any solution?

Quote Originally Posted by cretesol View Post
    Did anyone found any solution for this, i am having same error, transformation runs fine, but when executed from the PRD, it gives error, i have checked the log file and found that some plugin is missing.

ERROR - org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.extensions.datasources.kettle.KettleToCommonsLoggingEventListener - Append streams - Can't run transformation due to plugin missing

Unhappy Pentaho Report Designer 8, plugin missing

Hey
    I am upgrading my pentaho community version from 6 to 8, i have a transformation that runs fine, but when its being called from the pentaho report designer, it shows error, i checked the log file:

there are other errors on the instance load as well, please check the file attached,

please help me in this regard.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Did you install a plugin in your PDI? Then you have to place that plugin also in the report-designer\plugin directory

@johanhammink

I am facing same issue with Append stream and concat fields step.

you found any solution for this?