Hi all, I am using Pentaho v7.1 in Centos 7 VM and MapR 5.20 in another Centos 7 VM.

I am not able to access to the user console even after I have started tomcat server (start-pentaho.sh). The log indicated:

Caused byrg.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Connection refused. Check that the hostnameand port are correct and that the postmaster is accepting TCP/IP connections.
atorg.postgresql.core.v3.ConnectionFactoryImpl.openConnectionImpl(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:215)
atorg.postgresql.core.ConnectionFactory.openConnection(ConnectionFactory.java:64)
atorg.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Connection.<init>(AbstractJdbc2Connection.java:144)
atorg.postgresql.jdbc3.AbstractJdbc3Connection.<init>(AbstractJdbc3Connection.java:29)
atorg.postgresql.jdbc3g.AbstractJdbc3gConnection.<init>(AbstractJdbc3gConnection.java:21)
atorg.postgresql.jdbc4.AbstractJdbc4Connection.<init>(AbstractJdbc4Connection.java:31)
atorg.postgresql.jdbc4.Jdbc4Connection.<init>(Jdbc4Connection.java:24)
atorg.postgresql.Driver.makeConnection(Driver.java:410)
atorg.postgresql.Driver.connect(Driver.java:280)
atorg.apache.commons.dbcp.DriverConnectionFactory.createConnection(DriverConnectionFactory.java:38)
atorg.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolableConnectionFactory.makeObject(PoolableConnectionFactory.java:582)
atorg.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.validateConnectionFactory(BasicDataSource.java:1556)
atorg.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createPoolableConnectionFactory(BasicDataSource.java:1545)
...126 more
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException:Connection refused
atjava.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
atjava.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
atjava.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
atjava.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
atjava.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
atjava.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589)
atorg.postgresql.core.PGStream.<init>(PGStream.java:61)
atorg.postgresql.core.v3.ConnectionFactoryImpl.openConnectionImpl(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:109)
...138 more

Any idea to solve this? Thanks.