Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: [Pentaho CE 7.1]Error in permissions scheduling prpt files with LDAP authentication

Angry [Pentaho CE 7.1]Error in permissions scheduling prpt files with LDAP authentication

When I try to schedule a prpt report Pentaho CE 7.1 says this error:

"You do not have permission to schedule this file. Contact your administrator for assistance"

The authentication with LDAP works fine and with LDAP logging verbose there isnt any error in catalina.out and pentaho.log

Name:  image1.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  12.5 KB

Name:  image2.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  14.6 KB

Name:  image3.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  29.9 KB

If I deploy another clean pentaho-server instance with the same ldap configuration in applicationContext-security-ldap.properties and security.properties it works . I don't want to migrate the first one to solve the problem.
    Last edited by juanferrla; 01-23-2018 at 03:38 PM.

did you find a solution?

Quote Originally Posted by juanferrla View Post
    When I try to schedule a prpt report Pentaho CE 7.1 says this error:

"You do not have permission to schedule this file. Contact your administrator for assistance"

The authentication with LDAP works fine and with LDAP logging verbose there isnt any error in catalina.out and pentaho.log

Name:  image1.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  12.5 KB

Name:  image2.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  14.6 KB

Name:  image3.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  29.9 KB

If I deploy another clean pentaho-server instance with the same ldap configuration in applicationContext-security-ldap.properties and security.properties it works . I don't want to migrate the first one to solve the problem.