Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Here or there for feedback

Default Here or there for feedback

Hi,

The link in the email from Gretchen, sends me to this migration support forum in the test forums for feedback. The link in the header from the test forums though sends me to the old fourms for feedback. I take it from the number of threads there, it's the wrong place. BTW, the wording for the link text and the forum names don't match in any case.

The little bit of profile data from the old forums didn't get to the new profile data in the test forums and my username landed in the "Intrests" box in my profile in the test forums.

I'll repeat this in the old forums as well.
    Last edited by rlance; 12-05-2006 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Removed doubled signature
    Ralph

gmoran Guest

Thanks Ralph,

I just found the mistake in the messaging at the top of the support forums last night, and we are working to fix that now.

We have a support forum in the existing Pentaho forums for anyone that is NOT interested in trying out the test site, but HAS read the FAQ and wants to post comments, questions or concerns.

The support forum in here is where you should post feedback on the test sites (and thank you for taking the trouble to do both!! - You are DEFINITELY getting a tshirt!!!).

I will look into the profile field mismatch. We are aware that the custom profile data wouldn't migrate, unfortunately.

kind regards,
    Gretchen