Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Forum CSS nit

Default Forum CSS nit

I'm getting a nastygram in my browser log when I use the Forum:

Error loading : Server returns "Not Found" (404)"

gmoran Guest

Default Re:Forum CSS nit

Not sure what you've got there - what browser are you using? Is this happening when accessing only one particular Pentaho forum, or allof them? Any details in your logs? Do you actually get to the forum, or does the 404 display in the browser?

Let me know if this continues to be a problem -
    Gretch

I'm still getting the problem. FYI, I'm using OmniWeb 5.1.2 under Mac OS X 10.4.3. IIRC, I get the nastygram from the "submit" button on the editing page and the "Notify me" icon that follows. I'll check this out and post a follow-up.

Also, the "Preview" button simply brings up an empty window.

Indeed, the problem shows up when I use "Submit" or "Notify me".
    The exact text of the nastygram is:

Dec 17 11:23:51 Error loading : Server returns "Not Found" (404)

Sigh. The embedded text in the nastygram disappeared when I posted the last message. Here's a version that should get through:

Dec 17 11:23:51 Error loading [LT]http://www.pentaho.org/mambo/templates/pentaho/css/template_css.css[GT]: Server returns "Not Found" (404)

gmoran Guest

That URL is definitely a problem - it should be http://www.pentaho.org/templates/pen...mplate_css.css.

Its odd that you are the only member experiencing the problem. Can you try a different browsr (Safari?) and see if you still experience the problem? This may be a bug manfested by the OmniWeb/Mambo combination.

I suspect that URL is dynamically created, because I searched our site and did not find it anywhere. I will check with Marc (our Mambo expert) as soon as he gets back in town and let you know if I figure anything new out. Let me know if the browser switch helps!

thanks,
    Gretchen