Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: How to customize dashboard / portal???

Default How to customize dashboard / portal???

When I look at the marketing info on pentaho, the description of "Pentaho Dashboards" seems to indicate that this is a well-defined, stable, and currently-available product offering, with the ability to customize content, navigation, security, and so on. However, I cannot seem to find this functionality and feel as though i must be having some type of mental block or brain cramp. I can download and access the pentaho demo, which includes the sample portal interface based on jboss portal, but i cannot find out how one goes about changing the color schemes, logos, menu items, and so forth. Is there a roadmap that outlines the availability of this functionality, and is it coming in the near future? Any guidance along these lines would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Default Re:How to customize dashboard / portal???

I got some posts around here some place. They go into adding stuff to the portal pages and some customizing as well. Might want to dig a bit.

but if you look into the creation a jboss's portal objects you'll get a lot of answers there. some of the stuff are images that you need to edit or mod other are css's.

Hope that helps,

Nic
    Try not to have too much fun.
    - - - -
    Nic Guzaldo
    That guy who shows up here
    and there