Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Cost of products

Default Cost of products

Hello, I would like to know if I can use your products for free in a production environment, or if there is any kind of cost. In particular my intention is to implement a BI platform in my company, with dashboards, analysis tools and reports, and yours seem to be just what i need.

Also, I would like to know if the software I can download in the "Download" area have limited capabilities, or if they have full funcionality (the name of the file I am downloading now is pentaho_demo).

Lastly, I would like to know the cost for consulting and support of your products.

Thanks and kind regards.

Default Cost of Pentaho Products

Javier,

Yo can use Pentaho suite for free. You can download all the products and you can use it without restrictions.

There is also a Subscription Option: http://www.pentaho.com/subscriptions/, but it includes basically support and some features for very big installations.

On Open Source download page, you have more than 90% of the features.

About consulting services, there are a broad group of partners around the world.
    We, for instance, work in the spanish area.

Hope this help!!

Emilio
    www.stratebi.com

Hi,

i'am an software developer and i would use a lot of Pentaho components in my product. I want sell this product to my costumers. Is it allowed to do this (for free)? Or is their any restriction?

thx
    orta