Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: how to configure the job log

Question how to configure the job log

Hi,

In my job I have enabled job logging and I find that the start_date field of the job_log table is often set as 1900-01-01 05:00:00, although the job was executed successfully. Why does this happen and how do I rectify this problem?

Secondly I want to know if there is any way in which I could configure the contents of the job_log for example avoid the start_ date from the job_log.

thnx,

Sayy

In my job I have enabled job logging and I find that the start_date field of the job_log table is often set as 1900-01-01 05:00:00, although the job was executed successfully. Why does this happen and how do I rectify this problem?
    From one of the Weekly Kettle Tips: "The "startdate"/"enddate" columns contains the date-range "since the last time that the transformation ran without error"."
    It's probably the first one in your logging table that will have 1900 on it.

Secondly I want to know if there is any way in which I could configure the contents of the job_log for example avoid the start_ date from the job_log.
    No

Regards,
    Sven