Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: move file

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4

    Default move file

    hello,
    i have some csv file,after my transformation, i' like to move this file.
    I can delete create files but i don't see action to move file .

    what's the best way to do this?

    thx

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,882

    Default

    A move does not yet exist as job entry... use a shell entry and code it in a batch file?

    Regards,
    Sven

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sboden View Post
    A move does not yet exist as job entry... use a shell entry and code it in a batch file?

    Regards,
    Sven
    I don't want to use shell script because, it will run on solaris and windows.
    Maybe i can use java script?

  4. #4

    Default

    Hello,

    I am finishing a job around this.
    Soon, i will add a move files job entry in 2.51 and so 2.3.

    Rgds

    Samatar

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shassan2 View Post
    Hello,

    I am finishing a job around this.
    Soon, i will add a move files job entry in 2.51 and so 2.3.

    Rgds

    Samatar
    great ,

    but what's mean soon? i mean should i wait for your job ? or should i do it by myself?
    I need this job in the next 15 days.

    thx

  6. #6

    Default

    The job entry is in test phase.
    And i really don't know when it will be ready because i don't have enaugh time.
    So you shoud do it by yourself.

    Rgds

    Samatar

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shassan2 View Post
    The job entry is in test phase.
    And i really don't know when it will be ready because i don't have enaugh time.
    So you shoud do it by yourself.

    Rgds

    Samatar
    okay,

    thanks for this fast reply.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Privacy Policy | Legal Notices | Safe Harbor Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Hitachi Vantara Corporation. All Rights Reserved.