Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: EU funding Business Intelligence

Default EU funding Business Intelligence

Dear All,

I intend to submit a proposal to the European Union's ICT PSP call to ask for funds for a Thematic Network on Business Process Management and Business Intelligence.

The Work Programme for this call, along with other information, can be found at
    http://ec.europa.eu/information_soci...7/index_en.htm

In particular my proposal is for the Objective 4.1.a of the Work Programme (page 27).

The main objective of the Thematic Network would be to offer free consulting services to help Small and Medium Enterprise to choose and adopt BPM and BI software with a particular attention to Open Source solutions.

The Thematic Network must be constituted by at least 7 entities from 7 different EU countries (or associtaed countries). Preferably the entities should be non-profit bodies like Regional Governments, Regional Agencies, Universities.

The duration of the funding should range from 1 to 3 years. I think that 2 years is a reasonable choice.

The EU mean funding is for 375.000 Euro for a duration of 2 years and would cover 100% of the expenses for personnel costs, travel and accommodation and other specific direct costs related to network coordination and participation.

Approximately that would mean that there are 90k Euro for the coordinator entity and 45k-50k Euro for the other entities.

I think that it would cover the salary for a BPM consultant (2 for the coordinator) and other expenses for 2 years.

I work for a Regional Public Body in Bologna, Italy, that could act as the coordinator. We are looking for 6 other entities from other countries who are interested in co-participating with this proposal.

Please let me know if you are interested, you can write me at danilo(at)danilopompei.com

Best regards,
    Danilo Pompei

Default Re:funding Business

The work programme is good with attractive offer.This helps small and medium enterprises and this funding is covering a lot of expenses.I will surely join.Thank you...