Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: standalone app with firebird

Default standalone app with firebird

I work with a standalone app of pentaho bi and the datatbase firebird.
    For Example I use the bi to generate reports with xaction and xml report files. It works fine.
    But now I want to load an image from db. In designer it works but if I use the standalone app the query within the xaction generates following error:

Code:
    org.firebirdsql.gds.GDSException: invalid BLOB ID
            at org.firebirdsql.gds.impl.wire.AbstractJavaGDSImpl.readStatusVector(AbstractJavaGDSImpl.java:2124)
            at org.firebirdsql.gds.impl.wire.AbstractJavaGDSImpl.receiveResponse(AbstractJavaGDSImpl.java:2074)
            at org.firebirdsql.gds.impl.wire.AbstractJavaGDSImpl.openOrCreateBlob(AbstractJavaGDSImpl.java:1706)
            at org.firebirdsql.gds.impl.wire.AbstractJavaGDSImpl.iscOpenBlob2(AbstractJavaGDSImpl.java:1660)
            at org.firebirdsql.jdbc.field.FBField.getObject(FBField.java:577)
            at org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBResultSet.getObject(FBResultSet.java:515)
            at org.pentaho.data.connection.sql.SQLResultSet.getValueAt(SQLResultSet.java:233)
            at org.pentaho.plugin.jfreereport.helper.PentahoTableModel.getValueAt(PentahoTableModel.java:93)
            at org.jfree.report.states.datarow.ReportDataRow.get(ReportDataRow.java:106)
            at org.jfree.report.states.datarow.GlobalMasterRow.setReportDataRow(GlobalMasterRow.java:109)
            at org.jfree.report.states.datarow.DefaultFlowController.performQuery(DefaultFlowController.java:168)
    I have the latest build from SVN.
    I attached the xaction.

Hope you can help.
    Attached Files Attached Files