Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: JBossJSFConfigureListener java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

Default JBossJSFConfigureListener java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

Hi,

I am new to pentaho BI suite. I have downloaded pentaho_demo_mysql5-1.6.0.GA.863.tar.gz and extracted and i configured mysql as per the document. Then i ran ./start-pentaho.sh from /opt/pentaho-demo directory. I got the following error. Could you please some one help on this.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Gorge Elefter
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    10:47:33,923 INFO [WebService] Using RMI server codebase: http://127.0.0.1:8083/
    10:47:33,925 INFO [Log4jService$URLWatchTimerTask] Configuring from URL: resource:jboss-log4j.xml
    10:47:53,426 ERROR [[/]] Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.web.jsf.integration.config.JBossJSFConfigureListener
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.servlet.ServletContext.getContextPath()Ljava/lang/String;
    at com.sun.faces.config.WebConfiguration.getServletContextName(WebConfiguration.java:208)
    at com.sun.faces.config.WebConfiguration.<init>(WebConfiguration.java:82)
    at com.sun.faces.config.WebConfiguration.getInstance(WebConfiguration.java:139)
    at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.contextInitialized(ConfigureListener.java:228)
    at org.jboss.web.jsf.integration.config.JBossJSFConfigureListener.contextInitialized(JBossJSFConfigureListener.java:69)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for the Kettle/PDI, the ETL part only... you're probably better off in the BI and server platform forums.

Regards,
    Sven