Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: JPivot Portlet on JBoss Portal

Default JPivot Portlet on JBoss Portal

Could someone provide me with some information on how to deploy JPivot portlet on JBoss portal? My JBoss is jboss-portal-2.6.1.GA-bundled. JPivot is 1.7.0. I read the readme file in jpivot-1.7.0\jpivot-1.7.0\src\jboss-portlet and downloaded and installed ANT. But the build failed. If someone knows how to do it, a step-by-step instruction will be very helpful. Thanks very much!

I'd like to know as well. There is org.pentaho.ui.portlet.charting.PieDatasetChartPortlet, (available as PieDatasetChartPortlet), which looks like it will display a pivot interface, but it doesn't work with the PCI. Only an empty portlet window is shown.

I didn't try to use the portlet that comes with jpivot directly yet. I'll do so once I get some other pentaho+portal-related stuff to work.

I just integrate JPivot1.8 to JBoss Portal2.0 successfully, but failed to JBoss Portal2.6.5 according to the readme.txt file in JPivot. I just want to know if Portal2.6.5 don't support JPivot. Can anybody give me some suggestions.

I've the same problem..how can i integrate a jpivot table inside a portlet?
    if i define an actionPortlet to launch my *.xaction file inside jboss portal page, i'm redirected to the jsp portal (where i must log in again).
    Anyone know the solution?
    thanks
    Paolo

I am also facing same problem to deploy the Jpivot into a portlet....

But in pentaho there is no instances to display the jPivot in a portlet like there is org.pentaho.ui.portlet.charting.PieDatasetChartPor tlet, (available as PieDatasetChartPortlet) So i think we have to create a new instnce for this in JBoss Portal.
    Mr. Manasa Ranjan Panda
    Hyderabad,INDIA
    E.Mail-:manasaranjan.panda@gmail.com
    M.No-+91 9392923252