Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: aggregate matching error

Default aggregate matching error

I am trying to get my first aggregate working.
    2 dimensions have the same level column name, so i added the usagePrefix attribute to both dimensions like this:
    Code:
                    <Dimension name="order from BP" foreignKey="sales_order_from_bp_id" usagePrefix="ofbp">
                            <Hierarchy name="BP(ID)" hasAll="true" allMemberName="All order from BP(ID)" primaryKey="bp_id">
                                    <Table name="order_from_bpdim"></Table>
                                    <Level name="order_from_BP" column="bp_bp_id" uniqueMembers="true">
                    </Level>
                            </Hierarchy>
                            <Hierarchy name="BP(name)" hasAll="true" allMemberName="All order from BP(name)" primaryKey="bp_id">
                                    <Level name="order_from_BP" column="bp_name" uniqueMembers="false">
                    </Level>
                            </Hierarchy>
                            <Hierarchy name="BP(ID + name)" hasAll="true" allMemberName="All order from BP(ID + name)" primaryKey="bp_id">
                                    <Level name="order_from_BP" column="bp_id_name" uniqueMembers="true">
                    </Level>
                            </Hierarchy>
                    </Dimension>
    <Dimension name="ship to BP" foreignKey="sales_ship_to_bp_id"  usagePrefix="stbp">
                            <Hierarchy name="BP(ID)" hasAll="true" allMemberName="All ship to BP(ID)" primaryKey="bp_id">
                                    <Table name="sold_to_bpdim"></Table>
                                    <Level name="order_from_BP" column="bp_bp_id" uniqueMembers="true">
                    </Level>
                            </Hierarchy>
                            <Hierarchy name="BP(name)" hasAll="true" allMemberName="All ship to BP(name)" primaryKey="bp_id">
                                    <Level name="order_from_BP" column="bp_name" uniqueMembers="false">
                    </Level>
                            </Hierarchy>
                            <Hierarchy name="BP(ID + name)" hasAll="true" allMemberName="All ship to BP(ID + name)" primaryKey="bp_id">
                                    <Level name="order_from_BP" column="bp_id_name" uniqueMembers="true">
                    </Level>
                            </Hierarchy>
                    </Dimension>
    Then i changed the name of the bp_bp_id field to ofbp_bp_bp_id in the aggregate table.

But still i get an error message :
    Code:
    2007-11-07 21:28:52,173 WARN  [mondrian.rolap.aggmatcher.AggTableManager] Recognizer.checkUnusedColumns: Candidate aggregate table 'agg_c_1_salesfacts' for fact table 'salesfacts' has a column 'ofbp_bp_bp_id' with unknown usage.
    What am i doing wrong? Why is the fact table not recognized. Any help is appreciated.
    I am using Pentaho 1.6.0.GA.863

This message does not necessary mean that Mondrian will not use the table. It just means that it cannot match this field with any measure being used.

Default don't aggree

I don't agree, if everything is Ok with the aggregate, you don't see any message in the log.

Now i see an warning that the column is not used.