I'm having some difficulty with the upgrade to 3.0.0GA. I can't get any of my jobs that run transformations to run. I tried upgrading the repository two ways, same result each time. First, I just opened 3.0.0 and clicked the Create or Upgrade repository button. Second time around, I exported the repository using 2.5.2, deleted all the tables in the repo, started 3.0.0, created a new repository, imported the repository from 2.5.2.

Here's the debugging output from spoon:


2007/11/19 14:18:07 - SharedObjects - Reading the shared objects file [file:///C:/Documents and Settings/daveg/.kettle/shared.xml]
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Load Customer Dimension - Loading 0 notes
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Load Customer Dimension - Loading 2 job entries
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Load Customer Dimension - Loading 1 job hops
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Spoon - Starting job...
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Thread[Load Customer Dimension (Load Customer Dimension (Thread-18)),5,main] - exec(0, 0, Start.0)
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Load Customer Dimension (Load Customer Dimension (Thread-18)) - Sleeping: 0 minutes
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Load Customer Dimension - Starting entry [Customer Dimension]
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Thread[Load Customer Dimension (Load Customer Dimension (Thread-18)),5,main] - exec(1, 0, Customer Dimension.0)
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Opening filename : [null]
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Opening transformation: [Customer Dimension] in directory [/OLAP]
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Loading transformation from repository [Customer Dimension] in directory [/OLAP]
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Looking for the transformation [Customer Dimension] in directory [/OLAP]
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Loading transformation [Customer Dimension] from repository...
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - SharedObjects - Reading the shared objects file [file:///C:/Documents and Settings/daveg/.kettle/shared.xml]
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Loading step with ID: 35
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Loading step with ID: 36
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - ID_DIRECTORY=3
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Loaded the transformation [Customer Dimension] , directory == null : false
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Loaded the transformation [Customer Dimension] in directory /OLAP
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Starting transformation...(file=null, name=Customer Dimension), repinfo=null
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Transformation is pre-loaded.
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Dispatching started for transformation [Customer Dimension]
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Nr of arguments detected:0
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - This is not a replay transformation
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - I found 2 different steps to launch.
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Allocating rowsets...
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Allocating rowsets for step 0 --> Input Customers
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - prevcopies = 1, nextcopies=1
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Transformation allocated new rowset [Input Customers.0 - Update Customer Dimension.0]
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Allocated 1 rowsets for step 0 --> Input Customers
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Allocating rowsets for step 1 --> Update Customer Dimension
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Allocated 1 rowsets for step 1 --> Update Customer Dimension
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Allocating Steps & StepData...
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Transformation is about to allocate step [Input Customers] of type [TableInput]
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Input Customers.0 - distribution activated
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Input Customers.0 - Starting allocation of buffers & new threads...
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Input Customers.0 - Step info: nrinput=0 nroutput=1
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Input Customers.0 - output rel. is 1:1
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Input Customers.0 - Found output rowset [Input Customers.0 - Update Customer Dimension.0]
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Input Customers.0 - Finished dispatching
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Transformation has allocated a new step: [Input Customers].0
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Transformation is about to allocate step [Update Customer Dimension] of type [DimensionLookup]
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Update Customer Dimension.0 - distribution activated
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Update Customer Dimension.0 - Starting allocation of buffers & new threads...
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Update Customer Dimension.0 - Step info: nrinput=1 nroutput=0
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Update Customer Dimension.0 - Got previous step from [Update Customer Dimension] #0 --> Input Customers
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Update Customer Dimension.0 - input rel is 1:1
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Update Customer Dimension.0 - Found input rowset [Input Customers.0 - Update Customer Dimension.0]
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Update Customer Dimension.0 - Finished dispatching
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Transformation has allocated a new step: [Update Customer Dimension].0
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - This transformation can be replayed with replay date: 2007/11/19 14:18:07
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Pentaho Repository - New database connection defined
2007/11/19 14:18:07 - Customer Dimension - Opening log connection [Pentaho Repository]
2007/11/19 14:18:08 - Pentaho Repository - Connected to database.
2007/11/19 14:18:08 - Pentaho Repository - Connection to database closed!
2007/11/19 14:18:08 - Customer Dimension - ERROR (version 3.0.0, build 4 from 2007/11/19 11:02:09) : Unable to prepare for execution of the transformation
2007/11/19 14:18:08 - Load Customer Dimension - Finished jobentry [Customer Dimension] (result=false)
2007/11/19 14:18:08 - Spoon - Job has ended.