Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: help with Navigate page

Default help with Navigate page

I put my Pentaho page inside an iFrame. Now I need to set the Navigation page, so when someone opens the report, it will show in the same target, not in _blank target. Does anyone know how to change this ?
    Thanks before.

The navigation page is generated by pentaho.war/jsp/Navigate.jsp. By default, it delegates to an instance of org.pentaho.ui.component.NavigationComponent which in turn by default delegates to pentaho-solutions/custom/xsl/files-list.xsl. Replace the string pentaho_action with _self. Do the same for pentaho-solutions/custom/xsl/files-list.xsl which is the template used when the user selects the Icons view.

Quote Originally Posted by mlowery View Post
    The navigation page is generated by pentaho.war/jsp/Navigate.jsp. By default, it delegates to an instance of org.pentaho.ui.component.NavigationComponent which in turn by default delegates to pentaho-solutions/custom/xsl/files-list.xsl. Replace the string pentaho_action with _self. Do the same for pentaho-solutions/custom/xsl/files-list.xsl which is the template used when the user selects the Icons view.
    In file files-list.xsl, the target is "new", not pentaho_action, so I change "new" to "_SELF", in file files-icons.xsl, I change "pentaho_action" to "_SELF". It works fine now. Thanks