Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Data won't load (postgresql)

Default Data won't load (postgresql)

Yesterday I managed to set everything of the foodmart example, then I turned off both Tomcat and postgresql services. After a little while, when I turned them on again, it would work without errors, but the data wouldn't load into the tables. I haven't changed a thing on any of the configurations. All I've done was creating a new database on postgre, just for testing purposes (I was expecting to work with this new database later on, using mondrian).

So, any advices? I've checked all the connection strings and everything, they all look fine.

This is on the queries .jsp files:

<jp:mondrianQuery id="query01" jdbcDriver="org.postgresql.Driver" jdbcUrl="jdbc:postgresql://localhost/foodmart" jdbcUser="postgres" jdbcPassword="12345" catalogUri="/WEB-INF/queries/FoodMart.xml">

mondrian.properties, web.xml and datasources.xml:

mondrian.test.connectString=Provider=mondrian;Jdbc=jdbc:postgresql://localhost/foodmart;JdbcUser=postgres;JdbcPassword=12345;Catalog=/WEB-INF/queries/FoodMart.xml;JdbcDrivers=sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver,org.postgresql.Driver;

Also, the only .jsp that loads data there is the 'California Manager' one, because it doesn't connect to the postgre database.

Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by vitorbm; 03-02-2008 at 03:36 PM.

Ha, solved by removing the database and doing it all over again. Oh well