Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: No sales support at all from Pentaho?

Default No sales support at all from Pentaho?

I sent 2 emails to Pentaho via the website contact us, and I get no reply at all.

I am really dispointed with this kind of service as I was trying to test Pentaho's service response.

How can I trust this kind of support service for my production system ?

Quote Originally Posted by skyfranky View Post
    I sent 2 emails to Pentaho via the website contact us, and I get no reply at all.

I am really dispointed with this kind of service as I was trying to test Pentaho's service response.

How can I trust this kind of support service for my production system ?
    I'm sure the pentaho team will be in contact shortly, and actually their support by all accounts is excellent.

Tom
    This is a signature.... everyone gets it.

Join the Unofficial Pentaho IRC channel on freenode.
    Server: chat.freenode.net Channel: ##pentaho

Please try and make an effort and search the wiki and forums before posting!
    Checkout the Saiku, the future of Open Source Interactive OLAP(http://analytical-labs.com)

http://mattlittle.files.wordpress.co...-bananaman.jpg

dont worry about production system support the replies you get when you're a customer are instant.

Isnt there a number? try ringing them.

Our web team is looking into this, but as an FYI to the community:

If we receive a request through our site that is technical in nature it is forwarded to one of our community advocates who will then typically direct the individual to the forums unless they are a Pentaho subscription customer, in which case we would direct them to their support contact.

The forms on our site filter people through our sales / marketing channels or to community advocates, but are not used for issue resolution. Non paying customers use the community forums and often see excellent responses / results. Subscription customers see very prompt responses and turn around.

I hope this helps.