Hi,

I´m trying to do a report based on MDX query with Ireport. I follow the steps down:

1) I created a connection between Ireport and Mondrian Schema
2) I copied a mdx query from JPIVOT
3) I opened the Ireport and pasted the MDX query at Report Query from Ireport

I compiled and it´s ok, but when I execute the report, the follow message appear:

"Opening Mondrian connection Closing Mondrian connection Error filling print... Incorrect data mapping: the number of positions doesn't match the number of axes.
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRuntimeException: Incorrect data mapping: the number of positions doesn't match the number of axes.
at net.sf.jasperreports.olap.JROlapDataSource$DataFieldMatcher.<init>(JROlapDataSource.java:475)
at net.sf.jasperreports.olap.JROlapDataSource.createFieldMatcher(JROlapDataSource.java:285)
at net.sf.jasperreports.olap.JROlapDataSource.init(JROlapDataSource.java:253)
at net.sf.jasperreports.olap.JROlapDataSource.<init>(JROlapDataSource.java:113)
at net.sf.jasperreports.olap.JRMondrianDataSource.<init>(JRMondrianDataSource.java:45)
at net.sf.jasperreports.olap.JRMondrianQueryExecuter.createDatasource(JRMondrianQueryExecuter.java:89)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.createQueryDatasource(JRFillDataset.java:682)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.initDatasource(JRFillDataset.java:614)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.setParameters(JRBaseFiller.java:1198)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:842)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.fillReport(JRFiller.java:123)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:420)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:256)
at it.businesslogic.ireport.IReportCompiler.run(IReportCompiler.java:1033)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Print was not filled. Try using an EmptyDataSource... "

What could the problem be?

Thanks!