Hi everyone,

I'd like to use the new gantt chart feature of jasperreports, but I'm getting following errors:

- output xls:

everything iis fine.

- output html:
i get following exception
Code:
13:59:53,453 ERROR [JasperReportsComponent] 9b01cabd-9e9e-11dd-ad35-5930eb19f08d:COMPONENT:context-8233250-1224503993359:gannt.xactionBase.ERROR_0002
- Fehler beim Ausf³hren der Komponente.
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 61
        at java.lang.StringBuffer.charAt(Unknown Source)
        at org.pentaho.platform.plugin.action.jasperreports.JasperReportsComponent.getExporter(JasperReportsComponent.java:266)
        at org.pentaho.platform.plugin.action.jasperreports.JasperReportsComponent.exportReport(JasperReportsComponent.java:496)
        at org.pentaho.platform.plugin.action.jasperreports.JasperReportsComponent.executeAction(JasperReportsComponent.java:373)
        at org.pentaho.platform.engine.services.solution.ComponentBase.execute(ComponentBase.java:440)
        at org.pentaho.platform.engine.services.runtime.RuntimeContext.executeComponent(RuntimeContext.java:1298)
- output pdf:
the chart gets rendered twice.... on two pages... instead of only once on the first page

I replaced the jasperreports.jar file in tomcat/common/lib and ..webapps/pentaho/web-inf/lib (from 2.x version to the current 3.0.1)
And for the pdf export i needed to replace the itext.jar (1.5.2 with 2.1.0) in webapps/pentaho/web-inf/lib because the pdf2graphic method threw an exception with the old library

Normal JasperReports (without gantt chart) fire the same exception for HTML output, PDF & Excel output is working.

I don't know if I have to replace (update) other libraries as well to make it work.
But I really need to be able to run jasper reports :/

-paul