Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: pentahoflashchartcomponent-VERSION.zip

Default pentahoflashchartcomponent-VERSION.zip

hi, does anyone know where i might download pentahoflashchartcomponent-VERSION.zip for pentaho version 1.7?.i've searched and all i found was pentahoflashchart-samples-0.1-r132.zip and that one does not have the .swf file; I'm begging for this, i have quite some time working on this and i have not been able to integrate it

Default I am facing same problem

hi

Two days i was searched . bt i didnt found .if any knows tell me. i am confused flash chart which is one suitable for pentaho . i was downloaded OFC-2.0 from www.teethgrinder.co.uk/open-flash-chart-2/ . how do i integrate in to pentaho(version 2.0 RCI) . please help me

Regrads

MOHAN

VERTIZONE PVT LTD.

Hi

Thank you . I am trying but i amn't able to do that one . I am using version 2.0 RCI .can u explain briefly.

Warm Regrads
    mohan
    VERTIZONE PVT LTD

Here's a dist that I built from source a few days ago.

We are going to do some hardening on the project and incorporate it officially into the next platform release of 3.0.

-Jake
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks jicornelis

it is works fine . I was setup with stable-2.0 . along with ofc4j105.jar is required.

mohan
    www.vertizone.net

Hi Jake...

In http://code.google.com/p/pentahoflas...GettingStarted, the "steps" requiere the pentahoflashchart-dist-VERSION.zip which at this time is no longer available on the same page's download...

I resorted to using the one you posted on this thread, however I am missing the "...jars" that are referenced in Step 5 of the above referenced url.

I am trying to install OFC on bi-sever-ce 2.0 on Windows XP.

Can you advise what "..jars" are additionally requiered and/or where I can get them?

Many thanks, Daniel

Never mind... thanks any way... I found what I was looking for... in the \trunk...

Further, I had to change the name of the component in the same ofc_*.xactions to that in your build...

Regards, DMurray3