Hi,

I've created a new analysis view and then used the OLAP cube navigator to get it all how I want it, then I've gone to the MDX button and copied the MDX query for later use onto a text program. If later I created a new analysis view and go to the mdx query button directly and paste my query not all members are actually displayed... why? I see no errors in the log. I don't get it.

For example the following query will not display de "Delegados" Members only the "all" and if I try to click on the drill down + (which actually displays as -) nothing happens.

Please help I'm very confused of what's not working.

select NON EMPTY Crossjoin({[Measures].[Total Qty + Bnf], [Measures].[Numero Pedidos], [Measures].[Euros]}, {[Duedate.Fecha].[Todas Fechas].[2009].[1].[1], [Duedate.Fecha].[Todas Fechas].[2009].[1].[1].[4]}) ON COLUMNS,
NON EMPTY Crossjoin({[Delegado.Delegado].[Todos Delegados], [Delegado.Delegado].[Todos Delegados].[BCN2], [Delegado.Delegado].[Todos Delegados].[beatriz], [Delegado.Delegado].[Todos Delegados].[central], [Delegado.Delegado].[Todos Delegados].[daniel], [Delegado.Delegado].[Todos Delegados].[isabel], [Delegado.Delegado].[Todos Delegados].[marta], [Delegado.Delegado].[Todos Delegados].[miguel], [Delegado.Delegado].[Todos Delegados].[milagros], [Delegado.Delegado].[Todos Delegados].[mluisa], [Delegado.Delegado].[Todos Delegados].[tamara]}, Crossjoin({[Provincia.Provincia].[Todas Provincias]}, Crossjoin({[Ciudades.Ciudad].[Todas Ciudades]}, Crossjoin({[Products.Productos].[Todos Productos], [Products.Productos].[Todos Productos].[Biodermal], [Products.Productos].[Todos Productos].[Biodermal].[Aceite Hidratante], [Products.Productos].[Todos Productos].[Biodermal].[Champú-Bálsamo Nutritivo], [Products.Productos].[Todos Productos].[Biodermal].[Gel Limpiador Nutritivo (Sin Jabon)], [Products.Productos].[Todos Productos].[Biodermal].[Leche Corporal Nutritiva], [Products.Productos].[Todos Productos].[Biodermal].[Talco Liquido (Sin Talco)], [Products.Productos].[Todos Productos].[Lactancia], [Products.Productos].[Todos Productos].[Lactancia].[Bolsas leche materna (25)], [Products.Productos].[Todos Productos].[Lactancia].[Discos de Lactancia Desechables (60)], [Products.Productos].[Todos Productos].[Lactancia].[Discos de Lactancia Lavables (4)], [Products.Productos].[Todos Productos].[Lactancia].[Portabiberones Termico Frio/Calor], [Products.Productos].[Todos Productos].[Lactancia].[Portadiscos Absorbentes]}, {[Tipo Venta.Tipo Venta].[Todo Tipo]})))) ON ROWS
from [Productos]