Hi,
I'm trying to include a bubble chart (open flash chart) in a dashboard (CDF 3.2) but I have some problems preparing the data with MDX query. When I use datasetType: "CategoryDataset" the chart is generated but the horizontal axes does not look right, and if I use any other datasetType I have an error:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: AbstractChartFactory.ERROR_0003 - Result Set contains non-numeric values
at org.pentaho.platform.plugin.action.openflashchart.factory.AbstractChartFactory.validateData(AbstractChartFactory.java:185)
at org.pentaho.platform.plugin.action.openflashchart.factory.BubbleChartFactory.validateData(BubbleChartFactory.java:41)
at org.pentaho.platform.plugin.action.openflashchart.factory.AbstractChartFactory.convertToJson(AbstractChartFactory.java:210)
at org.pentaho.platform.plugin.action.openflashchart.factory.PentahoOFC4JChartHelper.generateChartJson(PentahoOFC4JChartHelper.java:83)
... 73 more
I use the following MDX query
with member Measures.X as round(Measures.Sales, 0) select NON EMPTY {Measures.X ,Measures.X ,Measures.X } ON COLUMNS, NON EMPTY TopCount([Customers].[All Customers].Children, 10.0, [Measures].[Sales]) ON ROWS from [SteelWheelsSales]
I looked at pentaho-solutions\cdf\components\openflashchart.xaction and it seems that every datasetType that is not CategoryDataset is treated as TIMESERIES DATASET. Is there a way to generate a chart that needs XY or XYZ dataset? I have the same problem with JFreeChart.