Hi i did a birt report which work when deployed under pentaho 1.7. When i tried it under pentaho 2.0(I copied the .rtpdesign and the .xaction file in my soolution) i get this error :
Erreur : BIRTReportComponent.ERROR_0016 - Report engine has not been initialized by the BIRT System Listener. Verify that pentaho.xml has an entry for <birt> in the <system-listeners> section. (org.pentaho.platform.plugin.action.eclipsebirt.BIRTReportComponent)

I understood that i had to add the birt listener in pentaho listener list in the file
pentaho.xml. In this file it's written in comments that the listener definition have been moved to the file systemListeners.xml. this file looks like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE beans PUBLIC "-//SPRING//DTD BEAN//EN"
"http://www.springsource.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd">

<!--
This is the spring configuration file that is used to wire system listeners into the Pentaho
BI Platform. System listeners are notified when the platform starts up and shuts down. System
listeners can be added, removed, and initialized here. Each bean in the list is a system listener.
You can intialize any listeners properties, as shown in the QuartzSystemListener and
VersionCheckSystemListener.
-->

<beans>
<bean id="systemListenersList" class="java.util.ArrayList">
<constructor-arg>
<list>
<bean id="jfreeReportSystemListener" class="org.pentaho.platform.plugin.action.jfreereport.JFreeReportSystemListener"/>
<bean id="kettleSystemListener" class="org.pentaho.platform.plugin.action.kettle.KettleSystemListener"/>
<bean id="mondrianSystemListener" class="org.pentaho.platform.plugin.action.mondrian.MondrianSystemListener"/>
<bean id="quartzSystemListener" class="org.pentaho.platform.scheduler.QuartzSystemListener"/>
<bean id="metadataSystemListener" class="org.pentaho.platform.engine.services.metadata.PMDSystemListener"/>
<bean id="versionCheckerSystemListener" class="org.pentaho.platform.scheduler.versionchecker.VersionCheckSystemListener">
<property name="repeatIntervalSeconds">
<value>86400</value>
</property>
<property name="requestedReleases" value="Minor, GA"/>
<property name="disableVersionCheck">
<value>false</value>
</property>
</bean>
<bean id="pooledDataSourceSystemListener" class="org.pentaho.platform.engine.services.connection.datasource.dbcp.PooledDatasourceSystemListener"/>
<!-- <bean id="nonPooledDataSourceSystemListener" class="org.pentaho.platform.engine.services.connection.datasource.dbcp.NonPooledDatasourceSystemListener"/> -->
<!-- Insert system-listeners -->
</list>
</constructor-arg>
</bean>
</beans>

I added the birt listener like this <bean id="birtSystemListener" class="org.pentaho.platform.plugin.action.eclipsebirt.BirtSystemListener"/>

<beans>
<bean id="systemListenersList" class="java.util.ArrayList">
<constructor-arg>
<list>
<bean id="jfreeReportSystemListener" class="org.pentaho.platform.plugin.action.jfreereport.JFreeReportSystemListener"/>
<bean id="kettleSystemListener" class="org.pentaho.platform.plugin.action.kettle.KettleSystemListener"/>
<bean id="mondrianSystemListener" class="org.pentaho.platform.plugin.action.mondrian.MondrianSystemListener"/>
<bean id="quartzSystemListener" class="org.pentaho.platform.scheduler.QuartzSystemListener"/>
<bean id="metadataSystemListener" class="org.pentaho.platform.engine.services.metadata.PMDSystemListener"/>
<bean id="versionCheckerSystemListener" class="org.pentaho.platform.scheduler.versionchecker.VersionCheckSystemListener">
<!--<bean id="birtSystemListener" class="org.pentaho.platform.plugin.action.eclipsebirt.BirtSystemListener"/> -->
<property name="repeatIntervalSeconds">
<value>86400</value>
</property>
<property name="requestedReleases" value="Minor, GA"/>
<property name="disableVersionCheck">
<value>false</value>
</property>
</bean>
<bean id="pooledDataSourceSystemListener" class="org.pentaho.platform.engine.services.connection.datasource.dbcp.PooledDatasourceSystemListener"/>
<!-- <bean id="nonPooledDataSourceSystemListener" class="org.pentaho.platform.engine.services.connection.datasource.dbcp.NonPooledDatasourceSystemListener"/> -->
<!-- Insert system-listeners -->
</list>
</constructor-arg>
</bean>
</beans>

The problem is that when i then restart the server, i get this error :

10:40:40,921 ERROR [[/pentaho]] Exception lors de l'envoi de l'ÚvÞnement contexte initialisÚ (context initialized) Ó l'instance de classe d'Úcoute (listener) or
g.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 31 in XML d
ocument from file [C:\StagesBI\Penthao\biserver-ce\pentaho-solutions\system\systemListeners.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
The content of element type "bean" must match "(description?,(constructor-arg|property|lookup-method|replaced-method)*)".
Caused by:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "bean" must match "(description?,(constructor-arg|property|lookup-method|replaced-method)*)".
at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown Source)

Tomcat start succeed but pentaho ressource is not accessible(http error 404).
Did i proceed well to add the birt listener or is there somethig else i should do?