Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Birt under Pentaho 1.7

Default Birt under Pentaho 1.7

Hi
    I have working report on birt but i have one which doesn't work. It's a parametred report, i have 5 parameter, 3 strings and 2 integer, all of these paramaters have a default value. When i execute the repport i get this error:

Pentaho BI Platform - Error in Action Failed Erreur : RuntimeContext.ERROR_0018 - [fr_39] The requested parameter StatementDateAgeFrom could not be fulfilled (org.pentaho.core.runtime.RuntimeContext) Debug : [fr_21] Starting execute of XMS_SBI/reports/CashStatements.xaction (org.pentaho.core.solution.SolutionEngine)
    Debug : [fr_30] Getting runtime context and data (org.pentaho.core.solution.SolutionEngine)
    Debug : [fr_33] Loading action sequence definition file (org.pentaho.core.solution.SolutionEngine)
    Debug : SolutionRepository.DEBUG_FILE_PATH - [fr_35] getFile path=C:\StagesBI\Pentaho1.7\pentaho-demo\pentaho-solutions\XMS_SBI\reports\CashStatements.xaction (org.pentaho.repository.filebased.solution.SolutionRepository)
    Debug : [fr_23] Adding variable source request to parameter CashBalancesGroup (org.pentaho.repository.filebased.solution.SolutionRepository)
    Debug : [fr_17] Adding default value of "DEFAULT" to parameter CashBalancesGroup (org.pentaho.repository.filebased.solution.SolutionRepository)
    Debug : [fr_23] Adding variable source request to parameter CashOrigin (org.pentaho.repository.filebased.solution.SolutionRepository)
    Debug : [fr_17] Adding default value of "C" to parameter CashOrigin (org.pentaho.repository.filebased.solution.SolutionRepository)
    Debug : [fr_23] Adding variable source request to parameter User (org.pentaho.repository.filebased.solution.SolutionRepository)
    Debug : [fr_17] Adding default value of "" to parameter User (org.pentaho.repository.filebased.solution.SolutionRepository)
    Debug : [fr_23] Adding variable source request to parameter StatementDateAgeFrom (org.pentaho.repository.filebased.solution.SolutionRepository)
    Debug : [fr_17] Adding default value of "-10" to parameter StatementDateAgeFrom (org.pentaho.repository.filebased.solution.SolutionRepository)
    Debug : [fr_23] Adding variable source request to parameter StatementDateAgeTo (org.pentaho.repository.filebased.solution.SolutionRepository)
    Debug : [fr_17] Adding default value of "-10" to parameter StatementDateAgeTo (org.pentaho.repository.filebased.solution.SolutionRepository)
    Debug : [fr_34] audit: instanceId=bf6e6165-04b4-11de-a05d-37d5e9c865cc, objectId=org.pentaho.core.runtime.RuntimeContext, messageType=action_sequence_start (org.pentaho.core.runtime.RuntimeContext)
    Erreur : RuntimeContext.ERROR_0018 - [fr_39] The requested parameter StatementDateAgeFrom could not be fulfilled (org.pentaho.core.runtime.RuntimeContext)
    Erreur : RuntimeContext.ERROR_0013 - [fr_29] Parameters could not be resolved (org.pentaho.core.runtime.RuntimeContext)
    Erreur : SolutionEngine.ERROR_0007 - [fr_27] Action sequence execution failed (org.pentaho.core.solution.SolutionEngine)

[fr_41] Server Version Pentaho BI Platform 1.7.1.1117

The report only execute if i delete the two last parameter, the numeric ones, but i need these parameters for my raport and I can't see why birt fail to load them. The are define in the .rtpdesign whith the same name as in the .xaction, and they have default values as the others parameters of the rapport.

Can someone help me please

Problem sovled, the parameters default values where already put in the rpt design so in the xAction i just had to specify the these parametters had a default value whithout giving them a new value. I had also to declare the numeric values as string in the .xaction

Hi Friend, do you use the version 1.7 in linux ???
    I am trying to see reports birt in my pentaho 1.7.1, but only works in servers windows, in linux a have a errors and can´t see the reports =/
    My version birt is 2.3

It´s possible ???
    Thiago
    Polos IT- System Analyst