Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Getting Business Modles to Populate

Exclamation Open: Getting Business Modles to Populate

I have created a Business Model in the Pentaho Metadata Editor and published it to the server, but I still only see the demo "Human Resources", "Inventory", "Orders" Models listed.

I opened up the metadata.xmi and verified that my model is referenced; is there anything else I should be doing to populate the Business Models?

thank you!
    Last edited by revrob; 06-09-2009 at 02:59 PM.

Thats metadata, not reporting. Moving ...
    Get the latest news and tips and tricks for Pentaho Reporting at the Pentaho Reporting Blog.

I still haven't figured out how to properly create Business Models that will populate in the Reporting screen.

Does anybody happen to have any additional information or similar experience?

Thanks!

I have the same problem: if anybody knows how to solve it or where to find hints, it would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

This forum doesn't seem to get much attention. Does anybody know of a more appropriate place to get support for this software? If I can't figure this out before the trial's over, I'm not sure that I'll put much more energy into evaluating this product.

Thank you again for any info or direction that can be provided!

wgorman Guest

Which user are you logging in as? You'll need to make sure you have metadata security configured correctly on the model. Another question, does your metadata model contain a business model with categories and columns? If you are open to sharing your XMI file I could take a look.

Will