Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Infobright Error

Default Infobright Error

Any ideas on this? The job has been running fine for the past 1 month. For the past 5 days this started happening. We are using 3.2GA version and no changes has been applied for the past 1 month. The kettle script is run on solaris machine.

I keep on getting this error on intermittent basis.

I have various steps in my ETL job and Infobright loader is used in almost all of the steps. This error is not particular to a transfomation and it's happening to any transformation now.

Code:
    ERROR 15-07 00:55:53,237 - IB Loader Orders Submit Inst.0 - Exception during sql named pipe use: Unknown error.
    ERROR 15-07 00:55:53,238 - IB Loader Orders Submit Inst.0 - Unexpected error in ' : org.pentaho.di.core.exception.KettleException:
    java.sql.SQLException: Unknown error.
    Unknown error.

ERROR 15-07 00:55:53,238 - IB Loader Orders Submit Inst.0 - org.pentaho.di.core.exception.KettleException:
    java.sql.SQLException: Unknown error.
    Unknown error.

at org.pentaho.di.trans.steps.infobrightoutput.InfobrightLoader.closePipe(InfobrightLoader.java:161)
            at org.pentaho.di.trans.steps.infobrightoutput.InfobrightLoader.run(InfobrightLoader.java:124)
    Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Unknown error.
            at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1055)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:956)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3515)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3447)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1951)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2101)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2548)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2477)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.execute(StatementImpl.java:741)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.execute(StatementImpl.java:587)
            at com.infobright.io.InfobrightNamedPipeLoader$ExecutionThread.run(InfobrightNamedPipeLoader.java:183)

INFO  15-07 00:55:53,238 - IB Loader Orders Submit Inst.0 - Finished processing (I=0, O=90238, R=90238, W=90238, U=90238, E=1)

Close pipe...i dont´n using Solaris with kettle now, but when i use Excel and Analisys Server from Microsoft that means wrong password or problemas with firewall.

Hi dutyfree,

It appears that the IB loader process is aborting. It will take some analysis to determine the root cause. Could you please open an Infobright helpdesk ticket and provide the bh.err and brighthouse.log files. Thanks,

Geoffrey (Infobright)