Hi All:
I have been evaluating Pentaho and for our needs we would like to use a Custom Java DataSource in our reports. We have created a class which previews correctly in the report designer. When we try to then publish to the BI Server we get the following error:

Error: The data object is not an IPentahoResultSet object (org.pentaho.platform.plugin.action.jfreereport.JFreeReportComponent)
Debug: Starting execute of bi-developers/reporting/moveReport.xaction (org.pentaho.platform.engine.services.solution.SolutionEngine)
Debug: Getting runtime context and data (org.pentaho.platform.engine.services.solution.SolutionEngine)
Debug: Loading action sequence definition file (org.pentaho.platform.engine.services.solution.SolutionEngine)
Debug: audit: instanceId=2e35bd60-8e82-11de-9653-c1437f8e0c77, objectId=org.pentaho.platform.engine.services.runtime.RuntimeContext, messageType=action_sequence_start (org.pentaho.platform.engine.services.runtime.RuntimeContext)
Error: The data object is not an IPentahoResultSet object (org.pentaho.platform.plugin.action.jfreereport.JFreeReportComponent)
Error: RuntimeContext.ERROR_0012 - ActionDefinition for JFreeReportComponent did not execute successfully (org.pentaho.platform.engine.services.runtime.RuntimeContext)
Error: SolutionEngine.ERROR_0007 - Action sequence execution failed (org.pentaho.platform.engine.services.solution.SolutionEngine)

The class is built this way:
class PentahoResultSet extends TableValueArray implements IPentahoResultSet

abstract class TableValueArray implements TableModel

However I also see this:
Error: RuntimeContext.ERROR_0012 - ActionDefinition for JFreeReportComponent did not execute successfully

What exactly am I doing wrong and does anyone have a solution and/or a direction? Better yet, anyone have a working example?

Thanks