Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Documentation

Default Documentation

I'm looking for some more detailed documentation on carte. Does anyone know if there has been any documentation created on it?

Nevermind - I found what I was looking for.

Thank you for your time.

You could specify how you solved your problem, in case someone stumbles upon your thread when searching for something similar.
    (en) Path to Pentaho knowledge: (1:Search the Wiki > 2:Search the Forums > 3:Ask) or (1:Get a Subscription)
    (es) El camino al conocimiento en Pentaho: (1:Buscar en la Wiki > 2:Buscar en los Foros > 3:Preguntar) o (1:Comprar una Subscripción)

Quote Originally Posted by tdidomenico View Post
    You could specify how you solved your problem, in case someone stumbles upon your thread when searching for something similar.
    Sure...I was trying to start carte on my server as I'm doing a proof of concept on PDI for our business and I kept getting some error messages related to the domain I was using. It turned out to be our internal error as I was entering the wrong port number so it wasn't anything to do with Carte anyway.

We still haven't gotten it started, but we know now that we had the wrong port number and I'm investigating the IP address for that particular machine.

Thanks! It's really painful to run searches and find threads with no info in them.

Cheers!
    (en) Path to Pentaho knowledge: (1:Search the Wiki > 2:Search the Forums > 3:Ask) or (1:Get a Subscription)
    (es) El camino al conocimiento en Pentaho: (1:Buscar en la Wiki > 2:Buscar en los Foros > 3:Preguntar) o (1:Comprar una Subscripción)