Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Integration of Pentaho in Liferay

Default Integration of Pentaho in Liferay

Hi,

I have installed both Liferay 5.2 and Pentaho 3.5. If I follow the instructions posted prviously for integration of the two tools, I would have to download and unzip the latest pentaho_j2ee_deployments-<version>.zip...however, that file is not available for download at sourceforge...
    I am wondering if I am following the correct instructions for my versions of Liferay and Pentaho as there are different links for different versions...
    At this point I need to clarify this. Otherwise I cannot start to use Pentaho with Liferay.
    Is there anyone that has installed the same versions and managed to use Pentaho portlets in Liferay?

Thanks in advance,
    R

did u get any references yet about this topic?
    please share!

I also installed liferay 6.0.6 and Pentaho 3.9.0 in the exist Tomcat. Pentaho can run independent already. But the portlet in liferay cannot work. With some bugs like:

PentahoSystem.ERROR_0026 - Failed to retrieve object with name "ISolutionRepository" from the Pentaho object factory, org.pentaho.platform.api.engine.ObjectFactoryException: Failed to retrieve object with key [ISolutionRepository].

Error creating bean with name 'ISolutionRepository': Scope 'session' is not active for the current thread; consider defining a scoped proxy for this bean if you intend to refer to it from a singleton; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: No thread-bound request found: Are you referring to request attributes outside of an actual web request, or processing a request outside of the originally receiving thread? If you are actually operating within a web request and still receive this message, your code is probably running outside of DispatcherServlet/DispatcherPortlet: In this case, use RequestContextListener or RequestContextFilter to expose the current request.

ERROR [HtmlComponent] AFB7246FB26B6A06A3B57B00F75D4922:JUnit Test:jfreereport-reports-test-1.xaction: Html.ERROR_0001 - Could not get content from the requested url "samples/portal/intro.html"

What's wrong in my install processing? or I missing configure anything? I cannot find any document how to pentaho integration with liferayfrom version 1.7.
    Can you help me?

Thank you!!
    My email is available at saudongctv@gmail.com