Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mondrian Roles' impact on Aggregate tables

Default Mondrian Roles' impact on Aggregate tables

I just implemented Mondrian Roles to restrict access to certain members in a dimension. In my case I have what is called a Company Dimension. The sales transaction data (Fact_Table row) is always assigned to a single company. Certain users are only allowed to see sales data from their own company while other users can see sales data from any company.

I use the principalName security variable to lookup a role in my RDBMS which I then assign to a session variable.

Then I have xactions that run MDX queries to render data in a JPivot table. What I have found is that many of my JPivot queries, in certain situations are taking "forever" to run now that the roles have been implemented.

1) For simple scenarios such as an MDX query to show Sales dollars broken out by Companies and Time, things work normally....performance is good and the data is restricted to only the Company dimension members that the user has access to.

MDX:

select NON EMPTY {([Measures].[Sales], [Time.Time].[All Periods])} ON COLUMNS,
    NON EMPTY {[Companies.Companies].[All companies]} ON ROWS
    from [salescube]

2) If I include another dimension such as Salesperson where the dimensions' children are not being exposed, performance is also fine and the company member restrictions are recognized.

MDX:

NON EMPTY {([Companies.Companies].[All companies], [Salespeople.Salespeople].[All salespeople])} ON ROWS
    from [salescube]

3) However, if I alter the the MDX in (2) above to expose all the Children in the Salesperson dimension (i.e, drill into the All Salespeople "+" siign in JPivot), performance goes from 5 seconds to more than 30 minutes. I see in the logs that Mondrian appears to be executing the same SQL statement for each Fact table row joining to the Company and Salesperson dimension tables. Running the MDX below with no mondrian roles in play returns the data broken out by all salespeople in a few seconds.

MDX:

NON EMPTY Hierarchize(Union(Crossjoin({[Companies.Companies].[All companies]}, {[Salespeople.Salespeople].[All salespeople]}), Crossjoin({[Companies.Companies].[All companies]}, [Salespeople.Salespeople].[All salespeople].Children))) ON ROWS
    from [salescube]

All my times are based on a cleared mondrian cache.

Is this a known problem with using mondrian roles. There are aggregate tables available to use for Sales data broken down by Company/Salesperson. Does anyone know how Mondrian filters off data based on excluded members of dimensions ? Is there something I should be doing differently to avoid this problem ?

I am using Mondrian 3.0.4 and Pentaho BI version 2.0.0 stable

Thanks
    Last edited by Bolek; 01-29-2010 at 03:06 PM.

wgorman Guest

There have been a significant amount of fixes to agg tables since 3.0.4, I recommend upgrading to the latest.

Can I upgrade just mondrian within the BI 2.00 Stable suite, or do I have to upgrade to the entire BI suite to 3.5 ? I just want to limit the risk to other components such as reports, CDF dashboards, etc.

If this is possible can you provide a list of steps ?

What is the latest stable release of Mondrian? 3.1 ? 4.0 ? (i.e. what version of Mondrian is packaged with Pentaho 3.5 stable ?

Thank you.

wgorman Guest

You'll have to update Mondrian and any of the tools you are using with it (JPivot, etc). The latest version of Mondrian is 3.1.5.

http://pentahomusings.blogspot.com/2...n-upgrade.html if you haven't found it already. These instructions worked perfectly for me.

Good luck

Wil
    SQL: as much of a standard as the English language

Unhappy

Yes, I did find this post and originally tried this with the Mondrian 3.1 SNAPSHOT from hudson, but my performance issue remained.

So then after finding out the current version of Mondrian being released in the 3.5 Pentaho platform is Mondrian 3.1.5, I went to sorceforg and downloaded version 3.1.5 of Mondrian and performed the same file replacement technique described by Tom Barber in his blog post.

...unfortunately, after restarting Pentaho (even rebooting the server) after both of these version upgrades, the performance issue I describe still remains.

My performance issue seems to be described exactly in jira case -
    http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/BISERVER-1818

So can anyone confirm having the issue I describe and being able to remedy it by upgrading to Mondrian 3.1 or 3.1.5 ??

..or any thoughts as to why after upgrading based on the process described in Tom barber's blog post why this might not work ?

Thanks

How do you implemented Mondrian Roles to restrict access??
    i need to do that but i dont know how...
    thanks

wgorman Guest

Here is a link to Mondrian's access control documentation:

http://mondrian.pentaho.org/document...Access_control

but how do you configure the connect string.? wich archive i have to configure to the changes that i made to the cube works?

Default Modrian 3.1.5 still getting BISERVER-1818 issue

I upgraded to Mondrian 3.1.5 and am still experiencing the issue described in jira case BISERVER-1818.

Basically Mondrian keeps executing the following SQL statement 12 times for every member in my salesperson dimension (Dim_Salespeople) whenever I have Mondrian roles defined in my schema. I am not sure why it does any of these SQL statements based on each member and I can't see why it would need to do them 12 times.

Below is an excerpt from my log to show the repetitive SQL that is being issued.

Can anyone confirm if this is the issue that was supposedly fixed in the BISERVER-1818 case ??

http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/BISERVER-1818

mondrian_sql.log excerpt showing the 12 repetitive SQL statement for two members (MICHEL GREGOIRE, Miguel Branco) of the Dim_Salesperson Dimension which has 91 members overall:

2010-02-04 16:34:52,524 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 407: SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'MICHEL GREGOIRE' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC]
    2010-02-04 16:34:52,526 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 407: , exec 1 ms
    2010-02-04 16:34:52,526 DEBUG [mondrian.rolap.RolapUtil] SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'MICHEL GREGOIRE' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC], exec 1 ms
    2010-02-04 16:34:52,526 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 407: , exec+fetch 1 ms, 1 rows
    2010-02-04 16:34:52,527 DEBUG [mondrian.rolap.RolapUtil] SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: done executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'MICHEL GREGOIRE' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC], exec+fetch 1 ms, 1 rows
    2010-02-04 16:34:52,528 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 408: SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'MICHEL GREGOIRE' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC]
    2010-02-04 16:34:52,529 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 408: , exec 1 ms
    2010-02-04 16:34:52,529 DEBUG [mondrian.rolap.RolapUtil] SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'MICHEL GREGOIRE' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC], exec 1 ms
    2010-02-04 16:34:52,530 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 408: , exec+fetch 2 ms, 1 rows
    2010-02-04 16:34:52,530 DEBUG [mondrian.rolap.RolapUtil] SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: done executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'MICHEL GREGOIRE' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC], exec+fetch 2 ms, 1 rows
    2010-02-04 16:34:52,531 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 409: SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'MICHEL GREGOIRE' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC]
    2010-02-04 16:34:52,532 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 409: , exec 1 ms
    2010-02-04 16:34:52,532 DEBUG [mondrian.rolap.RolapUtil] SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'MICHEL GREGOIRE' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC], exec 1 ms
    2010-02-04 16:34:52,533 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 409: , exec+fetch 2 ms, 1 rows
    2010-02-04 16:34:52,533 DEBUG [mondrian.rolap.RolapUtil] SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: done executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'MICHEL GREGOIRE' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC], exec+fetch 2 ms, 1 rows
    2010-02-04 16:34:52,534 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 410: SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'MICHEL GREGOIRE' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC]
    2010-02-04 16:34:52,536 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 410: , exec 1 ms
    2010-02-04 16:34:52,536 DEBUG [mondrian.rolap.RolapUtil] SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'MICHEL GREGOIRE' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC], exec 1 ms
    2010-02-04 16:34:52,537 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 410: , exec+fetch 2 ms, 1 rows
    2010-02-04 16:34:52,537 DEBUG [mondrian.rolap.RolapUtil] SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: done executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'MICHEL GREGOIRE' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC], exec+fetch 2 ms, 1 rows

2010-02-04 16:34:52,538 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 411: SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'Miguel Branco' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC]
    2010-02-04 16:34:54,962 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 411: , exec 2424 ms
    2010-02-04 16:34:54,963 DEBUG [mondrian.rolap.RolapUtil] SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'Miguel Branco' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC], exec 2424 ms
    2010-02-04 16:34:54,963 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 411: , exec+fetch 2425 ms, 2 rows
    2010-02-04 16:34:54,963 DEBUG [mondrian.rolap.RolapUtil] SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: done executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'Miguel Branco' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC], exec+fetch 2425 ms, 2 rows
    2010-02-04 16:34:54,965 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 412: SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'Miguel Branco' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC]
    2010-02-04 16:34:57,208 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 412: , exec 2243 ms
    2010-02-04 16:34:57,209 DEBUG [mondrian.rolap.RolapUtil] SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'Miguel Branco' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC], exec 2243 ms
    2010-02-04 16:34:57,209 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 412: , exec+fetch 2244 ms, 2 rows
    2010-02-04 16:34:57,209 DEBUG [mondrian.rolap.RolapUtil] SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: done executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'Miguel Branco' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC], exec+fetch 2244 ms, 2 rows
    2010-02-04 16:34:57,211 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 413: SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'Miguel Branco' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC]
    2010-02-04 16:34:59,455 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 413: , exec 2243 ms
    2010-02-04 16:34:59,456 DEBUG [mondrian.rolap.RolapUtil] SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'Miguel Branco' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC], exec 2243 ms
    2010-02-04 16:34:59,456 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 413: , exec+fetch 2244 ms, 2 rows
    2010-02-04 16:34:59,457 DEBUG [mondrian.rolap.RolapUtil] SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: done executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'Miguel Branco' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC], exec+fetch 2244 ms, 2 rows
    2010-02-04 16:34:59,458 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 414: SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'Miguel Branco' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC]
    2010-02-04 16:35:01,937 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 414: , exec 2479 ms
    2010-02-04 16:35:01,937 DEBUG [mondrian.rolap.RolapUtil] SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'Miguel Branco' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC], exec 2479 ms
    2010-02-04 16:35:01,938 DEBUG [mondrian.sql] 414: , exec+fetch 2480 ms, 2 rows
    2010-02-04 16:35:01,938 DEBUG [mondrian.rolap.RolapUtil] SqlMemberSource.getMemberChildren: done executing sql [select `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName` as `c0`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c1`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` as `c2` from `Dim_Salespeople` as `Dim_Salespeople`, `Fact_Sales` as `Fact_Sales`, `Dim_Companies` as `Dim_Companies` where `Fact_Sales`.`SalespersonKey` = `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonKey` and `Dim_Salespeople`.`SalespersonName` = 'Miguel Branco' and `Fact_Sales`.`Company` = `Dim_Companies`.`Company` group by `Dim_Companies`.`CompanyName`, `Dim_Companies`.`Company` order by ISNULL(`Dim_Companies`.`Company`), `Dim_Companies`.`Company` ASC], exec+fetch 2480 ms, 2 rows
    Last edited by Bolek; 02-04-2010 at 09:07 PM.