Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Agile BI Launch and Preview with Kettle 4.0

dmoran Guest

Post Agile BI Launch and Preview with Kettle 4.0

The first phase of the Pentaho Agile BI initiative is nearing completion. An Enterprise Edition preview that includes Kettle 4.0 is now available for download.

There will be Community Edition Release Candidate available at the end of April. There are no plans to release a Community Edition Preview. CE Milestones and Release Candidates are available on the downloads page of the Agile BI development wiki. Continuous Integration (CI) development builds can be downloaded here.

Learn more about Agile BI on the Launch Page

See Agile Bi in action during the Pentaho Defines a Better Way to Build BI Solutions Webcast - Register Here
    • Hear about how Pentaho is redefining the way BI applications are built
    • Learn from Industry Analyst Mark Smith of Ventana Research how BI is being redefined
    • Find out from Daniel Einspanjer how Mozilla plans to take advantage of Pentaho's game changing BI solution

Try it out, give us feedback!

Question Am I the only one...

Hi,

I've downloaded and installed the 30-day free trial but it is complaining that my license is invalid.

There was no instructions regarding a license/file. If you follow the instructions on the Kettle 4.0 wiki it still implies that you have to have an enterprise license file to begin with.

Did I miss something like an email with the 30-day trial license file?

Regards
    Paul

Default kettle book

i download it .i will give it feedback to you ....
    Altitute is everything !

Seems to be quite good from initial impression. I will post my review within a few days.

have you seen the post date of the same ?

You know what you can actually extend the free trial by simply pushing back the current date on your computer and the good news is that you can do it a number of times.