Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Problems to save a Business Model on CMW

Smile Problems to save a Business Model on CMW

Hi Pentaho Friends,

Its my first post here on this community and I am looking foward to receive some ideas to solve problem that I am passing on my project with Pentaho.

Well, I have a MySQL instance with a particular database that have many data which I am trying to use with Pentaho. In first moment I started the project creating a new business model with Pentaho's Metadata Editor, workaround with domain name, connection, adding phisycal tables and creating relationships between them (mappings).

After that I had created whole model, I got this error when I tried to save it:

Object with MOFID 49165530-4A54-11DF-B423-86438722AA77:000000000000BC98 no longer exists, class: org.pentaho.pms.cwm.pentaho.meta.behavioral.BehavioralPackage$Impl

Details:

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: Unable to save the schema to the repository.
    at org.pentaho.pms.ui.SchemaSaveProgressDialog$1.run(SchemaSaveProgressDialog.java:122)
    at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.runInCurrentThread(ModalContext.java:369)
    at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.java:313)
    at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.ProgressMonitorDialog.run(ProgressMonitorDialog.java:495)
    at org.pentaho.pms.ui.SchemaSaveProgressDialog.open(SchemaSaveProgressDialog.java:153)
    at org.pentaho.pms.ui.MetaEditor.save(MetaEditor.java:2949)
    at org.pentaho.pms.ui.MetaEditor.saveFile(MetaEditor.java:2908)
    at org.pentaho.pms.ui.MetaEditor$13.handleEvent(MetaEditor.java:521)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Unknown Source)
    at org.pentaho.pms.ui.MetaEditor.readAndDispatch(MetaEditor.java:847)
    at org.pentaho.pms.ui.MetaEditor.main(MetaEditor.java:3582)
    Caused by: javax.jmi.reflect.InvalidObjectException: Object with MOFID 49165530-4A54-11DF-B423-86438722AA77:000000000000BC98 no longer exists, class: org.pentaho.pms.cwm.pentaho.meta.behavioral.BehavioralPackage$Impl
    at org.netbeans.mdr.handlers.BaseObjectHandler._getDelegate(BaseObjectHandler.java:365)
    at org.netbeans.mdr.handlers.PackageProxyHandler.getPackageDelegate(PackageProxyHandler.java:77)
    at org.netbeans.mdr.handlers.PackageProxyHandler._handleGetClassProxy(PackageProxyHandler.java:108)
    at org.pentaho.pms.cwm.pentaho.meta.behavioral.BehavioralPackage$Impl.getCwmEvent(Unknown Source)
    at org.pentaho.pms.core.CWM.createEvent(CWM.java:926)
    at org.pentaho.pms.factory.CwmSchemaFactory.storeSecurityService(CwmSchemaFactory.java:417)
    at org.pentaho.pms.factory.CwmSchemaFactory.storeSchemaMeta(CwmSchemaFactory.java:167)
    at org.pentaho.pms.ui.SchemaSaveProgressDialog$1.run(SchemaSaveProgressDialog.java:103)
    ... 13 more

Can you help me?

Best Regards!
    Last edited by wagnerbianchi; 05-03-2010 at 09:00 AM.

Same problem here, any suggestion?

help...?