Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: page print problem

Default page print problem

hello erver,
    I use the pentaho report designer 3.0.0 , and now there is a problem.
    I have design a report with the Page Definition is A4_ROTATED , then publish the report to be the xml file , after that we read the xml file in my program to show the report with pentaho-reporting-engine-classic-0.8.9.1.
    It works well but there is a problem . When i click the page setup .then I don't do any thing but to click the cannel button , and then the page set in the report will be changed. it will be also the same when click the close button.
    How does it happened ???
    Is there some one know????

Is there no one who know how to deal with it??
    I am really hope there is some one who can help me.

Heck even our most expensive support option does not guarantee response times of 30 minutes! I'm not sure what service level you are used in your daily life, but I admit I'm jealous.

In 0.8.9 the page-format dialog always validates the page definition against the printer's supported page formats. Obviously your printer driver (or Sun's implementation of the printing subsystem) does not recognize A$_ROTATED as valid page format. Use a ordinary A4 and then set it to landscape to get the same effect but with a higher chance of success.
    Get the latest news and tips and tricks for Pentaho Reporting at the Pentaho Reporting Blog.