We would like to embed the Adhoc Reporting part of the BI Server into our software separate from the rest of the BI Server interface, but I encountered an odd error while trying to load waqr.html directly in my browser:

Code:
[JavaScript Application]

fileName: file:///Users/rvt/biserver/biserver-ce/tomcat/webapps/pentaho/adhoc/js/ui/WizPg0.js
lineNumber: 43
stack: ()@file:///Users/rvt/biserver/biserver-ce/tomcat/webapps/pentaho/adhoc/js/ui/WizPg0.js:43
()@file:///Users/rvt/biserver/biserver-ce/tomcat/webapps/pentaho/adhoc/js/ui/WizPg0.js:32
([object Object])@file:///Users/rvt/biserver/biserver-ce/tomcat/webapps/pentaho/adhoc/js/ui/WaqrWizard.js:22
loadWaqr()@file:///Users/rvt/biserver/biserver-ce/tomcat/webapps/pentaho/adhoc/waqr.html:275
onload([object Event])@file:///Users/rvt/biserver/biserver-ce/tomcat/webapps/pentaho/adhoc/waqr.html:1

name: ReferenceError
I did a little bit of poking around the HTML and JavaScript, but JavaScript isn't particularly a strong point of mine and I couldn't see any reason why WizPg0.js wouldn't be able to find Messages, which is imported in waqr.html.

Can you offer any insight as to how to avoid this without having to embed the entire BI Server interface?