Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Arial font is recognized (no warning) in report, but not in jfreechart

Default Arial font is recognized (no warning) in report, but not in jfreechart

Maybe I should summarize my question as such: What do I need to do in order to use Arial fonts as axis label in jfreechart in pentaho report.

With Arial in report, SanSerif in jfreechart, I got the following warning. Notice there is no complain about font Arial?!

WARN org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.layout.output.AbstractOutputProcessorMetaData - Unable to lookup the font family: Dialog
    WARN org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.layout.output.AbstractOutputProcessorMetaData - Unable to lookup the font family: Dialog

With Arial in both report and jfreechart, I got the following warnings. As a matter of fact, any fonts I use in the chart seem to get ignored and it is always SanSerif that gets used in the chart.

WARN org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.layout.output.AbstractOutputProcessorMetaData - Unable to lookup the font family: ArialMT
    WARN org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.layout.output.AbstractOutputProcessorMetaData - Unable to lookup the font family: Arial-BoldMT

Please help!
    Last edited by pmeng; 10-22-2010 at 09:02 PM.

bump